Ch. 19 - Promise/Romance

Brianne's POV

I smiled, the four of us walking down the streets of Lima, Ohio.

"So what do you think of the school so far?" Jayda looked at Mariana.

I took a sip from my Caramel Macciato.

"It's cool. I'm enjoying glee club." Mariana nodded.

"Do you like being a cheerio?" Crystal asked her.

"I guess. I mean, it's not something I would've done back at my old school, but, I like it." She smiled.

I rose my eyebrows and took another sip from my coffee.

"You okay, Brianne?" Jayda asked.

I nodded.

"You seem totally out of it, and you haven't said a word." Mariana said.

I just shrugged.

"What's up? Whatever it is, you can tell us?" Crystal bumped her shoulder with mine.

"Why didn't you just let Puck tell me himself?" I glared at Crystal.

"What do you mean?" Crystal furrowed her eyebrows.

"Okay, maybe I wasn't clear... Why couldn't you just mind your business?!" I stopped in my tracks and spoke rather slowly.

"So you'd rather have me keep it from you and wait until Puck tells you?! Don't you think that's like a dick move to do to your best friend?!" She looked at me.

I glared at her. "You don't get it, do you?! You just cost me mine and Jayda's friendship AND mine and Puck's relationship."

"Wait, so you'd rather have Puck lie to you and me and Jayda stand on the sidelines waiting for him to make his freaking move?!"

"Quite frankly, yes. He would've explained how he asked Mercedes to keep it a secret and how Mercedes asked Jayda and you to stay shut but you went and opened your mouth!" I yelled.

"You think he would've told you?! Puck doesn't love you, okay?! Get that through your cliché of a blonde head!"

"Wait that makes no sense." Mariana whispered to Jayda.

"I know." Jayda said.

"Whatever, Crystal." I rolled my eyes and walked down the street and towards my house.

"Hey Belly! Puck's here!" Andy smirked.

"Good. I remember." I nodded. "Where is he?"

"Bathroom." Jakey replied.

Thank God!

---

After PE, I walked to the girls locker rooms with Jayda and Mariana.

We took a quick shower in the showers and I wrapped my towel around my body, walking back towards my locker, I put my sweats in my locker and put on my cheerios uniform, brushing my hair into a high pony and grabbing my cheerios jacket.

"Ready?" I asked the two girls.

"Yeah. I have to get to world history. Big test with Ms. Rivers." Mariana rolled her eyes.

"Surprised that teacher didn't get fired after that incident with me and Rachel." I groaned. "What about you, Jay?"

"Bio with Finn." She said, smiling.

"Ugh. I have this stupid algebra test with Mr. Johnson." I sighed.

"Good luck." The girls said in unison as we walked together to our classes.