Ch. 16 - Sectionals

Brianne's POV

Jayda has been acting weird lately. And Crystal. And Puck. And Mercedes, Kurt, Rachel, James, Tina, THE WHOLE CLUB! Besides Finn.

"Hey Finn." I smiled.

He smiled and closed his locker.

"Hey."

"What're you doing later today?" I asked.

"Stuff with.....Jayda." He said slowly.

"Stuff?" I stood in front of him.

"Yeah. Very important project and she's my partner." He nodded.

"In what? Chemistry?" I bit my lip teasingly.

"No! I'm with Quinn."

"Mmm.."

----

Quinn and Puck were talking in the corner of the room privately.

But I didn't have the time to care.

"Hey guys, let's um. Let's gather around." Mister Schue walked in with Ms. Pillsbury behind him. "Well. I have found my replacement. So give it up for Ms. Pillsbury." Mister Schue clapped.

Everyone followed his actions.

"She's the one they made me talk to when they found out I was keeping that bird in my locker." Brittany said.

"Do you even know anything about music?" I asked.

Ms. Pillsbury nodded.

"What's important is that she cares about you guys every bit as much as I do." Mister Schue said. "Now, I don't know what the future holds for me, or for us. I know Saturday you're gonna make me proud. You guys are gonna be great." He smiled. "So, goodbye for now."

He started to walk out.

"Wait!" Mercedes said.

"Yeah, what about our setlist?" James asked.

"I can't help you with that." Mister Schue said sadly. "You've gotta figure that out for yourselves. Alright guys."

"Well we have to do Proud Mary in wheelchairs." Jayda said on behalf of Artie.

"That's in." Artie nodded.

"And Don't Stop Believin' for sure." Finn said.

"What about the ballad?" Tina asked.

"I would be thrilled to contribute a ballad." Rachel jumped out of her seat and walked to Ms. Pillsbury.

"Okay you know what ms bossy pants, enough. I worked just as hard as you and I'm just as good as you and you know, you always end up stealing the spotlight."- same normal crap as always.

Rachel let Mercedes try out with the convincing of ms Pillsbury and Mercedes sang You're Gonna Love Me.

Mike, Jayda, Brittany, Matt, Santana and I worked on the choreography when I got a phone call from some random person telling me to meet them in the auditorium.

"I'll be back." I said to Jayda and slung my bag over my shoulder.

I walked down the corridors when I reached the auditorium doors and pushed them open.

"Where you going?" Puck asked.

"Need to talk to someone. Kinda personal." I say.

"Oh, well meet me at the movie theaters at 11:30?" He smirked.

"Sure."

I walked into the auditorium.

"Hey." I heard a Crystal sniff.