Ch. 7 - Vitamin D

Brianne's POV

"Five, six, seven, eight! Step, turn, out, in, step and change, step and change. You, you, you, you!" Mister Schue instructed and we all clapped as we danced.

"T- come on, guys, you're sleepwalking on me here, give me some energy. We've got sectionals in two weeks." Mister Schue said.

"Please, sectionals is gonna be a breeze." Mercedes said.

Mister Schuester sighed. "Maybe so. But if we coos through sectionals, we're gonna get killed at regionals. We have got to be on our game."

Kurt laughed.

Mister Schue looked at him.

"Sorry, funny YouTube." He said. "It's a grave stomping one."

Mister Schue shook his head.

---

"Are you mad at me?" Puck asked.

I ignored him and grabbed my binder from my locker.

"Okay, I guess I'll take that as a yes." He sighed.

"Huh, you should." I laughed.

"What did I do wrong?" He asked.

"I thought you were into me," I said.

"Oh, believe me, I so am." He smirked.

"So then why did you make out with that April Rhodes chick and give her your football jersey?" I asked.

"So that's what this is about. If it makes you feel better," he took off hit letterman jacket and put it around my shoulders, while in the process, pulling me from the jacket and to him.

He smirked down at me and kissed me.

After about five minutes I pulled away from him.

"Forgiven?" He asked.

"Forgotten."

---

"Competition!" Mister Schuester beamed. "Everyone of these people or elements was a champion in their own right. But they was competing with each other to make themselves even better."

"I don't understand how lightning is in a competition with an above ground swimming pool." Kurt said.

"And I didn't know bears and sharks had problems." Crystal said. "I mean, sharks can't even swim on land. So their basically screwed there. You just can't swim on land."

"Just go with it." Mister Schue said. "You guys have become complacent. You were great at the invitational but you have to up your game if you want to get through sectionals. Okay, split up. Guys on the left side, girls on the right side."

We all stood still.

"Let's go, come on." He motioned.

We split up.

Mister Schue smiled.

Kurt walked to the girls side.

"Kurt.." Mister Schue said.

Kurt looked at him.

Mister Schue jerked his head towards the boys.

Kurt walked back to the boys side.

"Here's the deal. Two teams. Boys versus girls. One week from today, you will each perform a mash-up of your choice." Mister Schue explained.

"What's a mash-up?" Puck asked.