Ch. 1 - Celibacy Club

Brianne's POV

Quinn banged the big judge-type stick on the judge-type brick of wood.

"The celibacy club is now in session." She stated.

"Thanks to the school rule that says we have to let 'anyone' join the club, we're welcoming a new member this week." I rolled my eyes.

"Rachel what's-her-name." Quinn said.

"Where are all the boys?" Rachel asked.

"Down the hall. First half hour we separate then we come together to share our faith." Quinn glared at her.

Finn's POV:

I'm still on the fence about the celibacy club. I mean, I only joined to get into Quinn Fabray's pants.

Still, it is a productive way for us guys to get together and talk about sexual issues.

"I think I'm gonna kill myself." Jacob Ben Israel said. "I'm serious, we're bombarded with sexual imagery everyday, short skirts. Am I supposed to be surrounded by temptation and not be able to do anything about it?" He rambled.

"Are you kidding? Those skirts are crunchy toast. Brianne Colon bended over in hers the other day, and I swear I can see her over-ies." Puck smirked.

Brianne's POV:

Santana spun around in her Cheerios uniform.

"God Bless the perv. that invented these." Quinn smiled.

Brit, Jayda and I grinned, nodding in agreement.

"Remember the power motto girls." Quinn said.

"It's all about the teasing and not the pleasing." We said in unison.

We started twerking.

"Back it up like a dump truck baby!" Santana squealed.

"OOOH!" Brittany laughed.

Finn's POV:

"So how far does Quinn let you get anyway?" A jock asked.

"We grind, make out." I said.

"But how do you keep from arriving early?" The nerd asked. "Whenever I grind, Cinco de Mayo."

"That's not a problem for me, man." I smirked.

Puck and I high-five-d.

Actually, it is a problem for me. People tell me to think of dead kittens and stuff, but I always think back to that day my mom taught me to drive.

Memories oh memories.

Brianne's POV:

Quinn blew up the ballon.

"Let's pair up for the immaculate affection." She smirked.

I grabbed my ballon and gave it to Puck. He put it on his area and moved closer to me.

I bit my lip, trying to keep from smiling too much.

"Now remember, if the ballon pops, the noise makes the angels cry." She smirked again.

Puck kept looking into my eyes, making me blush like crazy. Okay. Maybe I am into him. I can't keep fighting it but I want to see if he'll try hard enough.

His hands were on my hips and my arms were around his neck.

The ballon separated our crotch's. He kept grinding on me.