Ch. 3 - A Club Who Cares

(A/n)

Let me just say that James and Brianne have been together for quite a while, sort of like a buddy romance. But they started dating when sophomore year started.

---

Brianne's POV

I scrolled through my contact list, searching for Puck's name.

I tapped his name when it came to view and waited for him to answer. He answered his phone on the second ring and said, "Yeah, I'm on my way now."

I giggled and said, "Alright."

I waited about five minutes before my phone buzzed, indicating that I received a text message.

From: Puck 💩

Come down babe

I smiled and hugged my brothers.

"See you later." I waved when I walked out the door.

"Have a good day!" Andy called.

I got into Puck's truck and smiled at him.

He smirked at me and said, "Hey babe."

"Hello, Puck."

He drove us to school. When we got there, we walked into the hall together.

People kept giving me, and only me, weird looks as I passed. I mean, I get I'm head cheerio, but um.. Try a take the staring down a notch.

---

I walked into lunch that day, in search for James. I haven't seen him all day. I walked towards the jocks table, where I saw him...making out with a cheerio.

My heart sank.

Jayda was right....

I was standing next to him, my arms crossed over my chest.

Karofsky cleared his throat and James looked at him. The jocks looked at me and James' gaze followed there's.

James pushed the cheerleader off of him and got up.

"Brianne, I-"

"How could you?" I cut him off, my heart aching. "Why? Why did you do this to me?"

"I can explain..."

"There is no explaining, James." I said, pushing him and hitting his chest, obviously not having an affect so I started hitting him harder.

"Brianne.. Stop.." He spoke through gritted teeth.

I didn't listen.

I then felt arms snake around my waist and pull me away from James.

I turned around to see Coach Sue.

My vision was blurry, clouded with tears.

I hate him. So badly.

---

Jayda's POV:

"Mister Schue, where's Brianne?" Quinn asked.

Mister Schue looked around the choir room. He furrowed his eyebrows and his face had this confused look plastered across it.

"I have no clue. Any idea what happened to her?" He turned to us.

What could've happened to her.

"Jayda, Brianne said she was texting you last night.. Do you know about this?" Finn asked me.

I shook my head. "All I know is that she told me she was in denial. But I'm pretty sure that's not what contributed to her absence."

"Tina, didn't you say you saw something at lunch?" Rachel asked.

"I-I did?" Tina stuttered.

"No, that was me and Artie. Mister Schue, she got into a fight with James." Mercedes said.

"Holy shit...." I muttered.

"Jayda.." Mister Schue turned to me. "Do you know what happened."

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." I turned to Crystal.

"BLOODY HELL!" She widened her eyes.

"Jayda and Crystal. Explain.." Mister Schue became more concerned.

"James cheated on Brianne twice and she probably caught him. But she was in denial before that. Her parents left for 3 months this morning on a business trip and next week her brother is being deployed to Afghanistan. Then in two weeks her older brother is leaving on college trip to England and her youngest brother is going to be staying with her grandmother." I explained.

"Where could she be now?" He asked.

"I..I don't know.." I stuttered.

"Are her brothers home?" Finn asked.

"No ones home. No. Andrew is at college and Jake is hanging out with some friends until after school finishes." I said. "SHIT. And schools almost over. If Jake finds out about James, we're gonna have a problem." I got up.

"We need to hurry and find her. Best place she can be is probably at home." Mercedes said.

---

We all drove to her house. I ran up to the front step and searched for the spare key. Not in the mailbox, not under the mat, not in the flower pot.

"Finn, the doorframe!" I called him, since I can't reach.

He reached up and pulled down the spare.

I quickly unlocked the door and we all slowly entered.

"Guys. I need you to stay out here." Mister Schue instructed.

"But mister sh-"

"No buts."

Mister Schue's POV

These kids are terrified. What if something terrible happened to Brianne.

No..

I can't think like that.

"She'll be fine, guys. I promise." I told them.

They all nodded and stood quiet.

I walked around the house, in search for Brianne. Not a single place.

The final room made me sure that this was her room and Brianne was safe in here.

I closed my eyes, praying to the dear lord that the young girl was in here.

I slowly twisted the doorknob, before I can open the door, I hear quiet sobs.

I opened the door and saw her laying on her stomach, her head buried in her pillows as she cried.

"Brianne..." I called out.

She looked up at me and said, "Mister Schue.. What're you doing here."

I smiled and said, "Come on. The glee club wants to make you feel better."

She sniffed and said, "H-how did you know?"

"You have a whole club who cares deeply about you." I smiled.

"It isn't that serious, yuh know." She said.

"It doesn't matter.." I told her.

---

(A/N)

Hey.