Ch. 9 - First Date

Brianne's POV

"This is a disaster. Our reputation as McKinley high's it couple is in serious jeopardy if we don't find some way to be cool again, Finn." Quinn told Finn as she cleaned his face from a slushy facial.

I looked at Puck and he rolled his eyes.

"The slushy war has commenced," Kurt said.

"And if Finn and Quinn got nailed, none of us are safe." Mercedes said.

Well everyone except for the cheerios and football players, excluding Finn and Quinn.

"Okay guys, we're a little behind on sectionals thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour. But you guys seemed to really enjoy doing mash-ups, right?" Mister Schue looked around. "I wanna keep you guys fired up. Plus there is an important lesson to be learned with mash-ups. Sometimes, things are so different, they feel like they don't go together. But the big difference between them is what makes them great. Like chocolate and bacon."

"Or glee club and football." Finn said while getting cleaned.

"Exactly! But you've proven that it is a great combination. So, here is," he said between laughs while handing out sheet music. "my personal favorite song, and your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it."

"Bust a move?" Kurt asked.

Crystal and Jayda rose their eyebrows.

Wait, why is Rachel sitting so close to Puck?

I leaned my head on Puck's shoulder and left my hand lingering on his knee.

There goes the bitch I am.

"This song is old school.." Jayda laughed.

"Alright, umm. Artie, try to follow along on the base." Then he told Finn something.

"I'm sorry mister Schuester, I have corn syrup in my eye." Finn answered to whatever he said.

"Oh-kay, eh, Puck, how 'bout it?" He looked at Puck.

"I don't really grove young MC." He said.

He sighed.

"I am shocked at the lack of leading man ambition in this room right now." Rachel said.

"It's okay, Rachel, I guess I'm gonna have to show these guys how it's done.." Mister Schue unbuttoned his shirt.

Everyone cheered.

Schuester:

Bust it

This here's a tale for all the fellas

Tryin' to do what those ladies tell us

Get shot down 'cause you're over zealous

Play hard to get, females get jealous

Okay smartie, go to a party

Girls are scantily clad and showin' body

A chick walks by, you wish you could sex her

He pulled me from Puck and nuggied my hair.

But you're standin' on the wall like you was Poindexter

Next day's function, high class luncheon

Food is served, and you're stone cold munchin'

Music comes on, people start to dance

But then you ate so much, you nearly split your pants

A girl starts walkin', guys start gawkin'