Chapter 6: Snake

Kam

"Puff..... puff.... pass...!" I said slowly so the shit could register in this nigga Ronald head. Im telling you he could smoke a extendo blunt in 5 seconds! Everyone in the room cracked up laughing. Domo sat across from me laughing as well, I swear I didn't like this nigga. "Bro you got a liter" he asked me out of all people. "Naw" I said dryly. Placing my liter in my pocket. Ronald looked at me sideways "nigga you just put one in yo pocket!"

"And!" I snapped standing to leave before I said some real fucked up shit. "That nigga tripping!" Domo said getting a liter from Ron. "What you say nigga?!" I turned around. He swung around on the couch. "I said you fucking tripping" he yelled. Everybody got quiet waiting on my response. That was my cue to throw all the shit that been on my mind out on the floor. "Nah, you just a bitch nigga!" I shouted walking toward him. Ron jumped up. "Bro is y'all serious?"

"Ion know what the fuck this man going through but I ain't gon be too many more bitches!" he stood up as well. "..... Nigga you're a fucking snake! I seen you give that bitch Shaun dap after he got tossed out the party ..... What's the deal with that ? Huh ? how that boy know where Tre stay at !"

He was quiet. "Man you better say something fa we get to tagging yo ass up in here" Ron snapped. "Man I know that nigga! And so what! We was in jail together but I got released a year earlier . . . when I seen him, he spoke what the fuck I was suppose to do? I ain't know he had got into it with Tre, I was sitting in my car rolling a blunt when that shit went down" he shouted. "..... What the fuck wrong with you ! I ain't never been no fucking snake better chill that shit out!" Ron looked at me. I ain't believe that shit, but I wasn't about to go back and forth with him about it either cause all that's gon result in . . Is me pulling out my gun and shooting him in his fucking head.

I just walked away. I haven't had anytime to holler at Von. Nigga phone was off, and he had moved. He would come around though that's how he was, when he laid low he LAID all the way low. . . I needed to put him up on that Domo shit before he end up getting killed or set up! If that happen all hell gonna break loose on God !

Trevon

I finally built up the strength to stop by my childhood home and talk to my OG! She welcomed me back into her life with welcoming arms. With all the shit going on in my life I needed a little tender love and care and she gave it to me for sure ain't nothing like the love of a mother. I felt like I was a kid again just this time she wasn't doing crack at the dinner table while I ate cereal and water. She had been clean for nine years now if she would have gotten clean a couple years earlier I couldn't have even got into the game. Once I was in I couldn't get out! My mother despised me for selling the very drugs that had took over her life for so many years.

I told her I had left those kind of drugs alone , and all I was selling was weed. She didn't agree with that either but her husband Melvin smoked nothing but weed so that was an easier pill for her to swallow. I had been crashing in her guest room (my old room) for the last two weeks just chilling until I got my shit together found me another crib, and another BITCH to lay up in it with!

I had been copped another phone but hadn't given anybody my number but Niya. Kam ain't even have my shit! Right now my back was up against the wall, I didn't know who to trust. That's been my mans since I was just a seed but I had to put EVERYBODY up under a scope.

I got out my feelings when I noticed the family dog Sadie walk into my room and sit In the middle of the floor. "C'mere girl!" I patted the side of the bed. She wagged her tail and hopped on the bed, licking my face. "Damn girl slow down we gotta get to know each other first!" I laughed gently pushing her off me. "Sadie leave him alone!" Melvin's 19 year old daughter, and my step sister Lauryn stood in the doorway of my room. She wore almost nothing! She was light skinned as fuck, with a banging ass body (Picture Of Lauryn In Media). Oh she could for sure get popped she wasn't no blood of mine! "Oh she good" I assured her rubbing Sadie's head. "Why you stay cooped up in this room all day?" she blurted out playing in her hair. "What else I'm pose to be doing?"