Chapter 3: Breakthrough

one month later

Desiree

"Haha, that not fair you're cheating!", I yelled standing in front of my TV screen. "Nah, you just a sore loser!! I let you win the first couple times and that's only because I was going easy on you!", Von said laughing hard. Sapphire was down for her nap, and I was bored so I forced Von to come over and keep me company. "I quit", I say pouting sitting on the couch away from him. He turned the game off and turned towards me and smiled before going down the hall. He returned shirtless. My eyes widened and I bit my lip trying not to look at his body. "Des told me you know how to twist dreads? You got me?", He asked smirking. I smiled to myself and thought about all the friends of Des that had came to me to get their dreads redone. "Sure", I said jumping up going to the closet grabbing my hair bin and returning to the couch. I had on shorts and a sports bra, ever so often I'd catch Von staring at my body haha. I sat down and opened my legs patting the opened space. "Come", I say putting my hair in a bun.

"So if you don't mind me asking, where do you work?", He asked as I began his dreads. I stopped and sighed. I hope he don't judge me. "I'm a model.", I mumble. "Really? You got some stuff I can see?", He asked. "Nah, I work for a modeling agency. They usually shoot girl half naked. I'm not trying to do that, so I just work for the agency. But I need the money so I might just start modeling half naked", I say sighing. "Treasure your body. Don't do that shit if you don't feel comfortable", He said looking back at me. "I mean you could show me a lil sum sum right now tho, let me see what you working with", Von said licking his lips. I smirked and stood up.

I stood in front of him and he sat up on the couch with his legs open and his hand over his dick. "you just want me to strip?", I ask laughing. "You're so shy!!",Von said standing up walking towards me. We were chest to chest just staring into each others eyes. "I'm crushing", He said caressing my face. "Yeah, me too", inching towards his face.

Felt good to finally knowing where his mind was. Even though we been chilling hard, texting all day, and falling the sleep on the phone at night. Yes on the phone! You can never be too old to do that. Von really wasn't that old anyway I was shocked when he told me his age. We bet on it and everything! I say he was a tender 22 and he argued me down that he had just turned 24 I just couldn't believe when he showed me his lil ugly ass drivers license. Then I teased him about having one ... What drug dealer you know got a license? They always riding dirty LITERALLY !

I blushed, clearly in my thoughts and feelings. He smirked and kissed my forehead. "We have a watcher", he whispered chuckling lowly. I turned around seeing Sapp holding her huge hello kitty staring at us. " wassup mamas", he said smiling walking towards her picking her up, swinging her around. "Hi Von!!", she said kissing his cheek. "Wow I'm blushing too now", he said laughing setting her down. "Mommy I hungry ", she said walking up to me wrapping her arms around my leg. "What you want?? It's still kind of early in the afternoon. You want some Benihana rice? You didn't finish it from yesterday", I say walking towards the kitchen. I picked her up setting her on the counter. I looked at Von and smiled. Lastnight he surprised us and bought us Benihana take out. He wanted to stay the night but I told him that We couldn't. Not yet. I mean we haven't had sex yet, but I think that might happen today. I haven't told Sapp yet, but Shawn is coming to get her later so she can spend the night with him for the first time. I'm still a little nervous but I don't wanna seem too over protective with Sapp. "Damn, I thought she finished more", Von said walking up behind me. I laughed and shook my head. "This is why you don't give children ice cream first", I say looking back at him. He laughed hard and sat down At the counter next to Sapp. "You liked that ice cream tho didn't you lil mama?", he asked winking At her. "Yes yes yes yummy!", she said rubbing her belly. He laughed and rubbed his belly too. "Y'all so silly!", I say laughing bending over getting the container of rice out. I know i heard Von say got damn. Childish ass haha. "Mommy can I go watch tv in my room?", She asked. "Come on", Von said. He left and returned coming up behind me. "You teasing me", He whispered in my ear before kissing my neck. My body shivered with pleasure. "Can you stop! Dang" I giggled facing him.