Chapter 5: Down Bitch

Two weeks later...

Von

"Breakfast ?" I rolled over in my bed to a naked Desiree. She stretched before saying "No!" I laughed and sparked the blunt up from the night before. "Sapphire" she snapped snatching the blunt from me putting the blunt out in the ashtray. I just stared at her thinking to myself like ..... I know damn well she ain't just touch my blunt. "Na fa that you can get the fuck out my room!" I laughed. I know that sleeping in separate rooms shit wasn't gon last! She been creeping into my room every night since she been here. "Whatever!" she said answering her phone. Someone had been blowing her shit up all morning. By her facial expression I could tell that she was irritated. "You don't need to do all that Shawn damn! I'll bring her by today!!", She yelled sighing laying on my chest.

"NO. Don't worry about where we are! We are fine! Damn!", She shouted hanging up. She turned her screen off and looked up at me. I smiled. "You still haven't told him?", I asked her caressing her face. She pouted her lip and shook her head no. "I can't, I tried. But I know if I tell him he might try to take Sapp from me. Because in court he might win. He's out the game. Got a good car, good job, nice home, seeing his probation officer on a regular. He would get Sapp", She said as her voice cracked. She put her head down and soon I felt warm tears on my stomach. "Babe look at me", I said rubbing her back softly. She sniffled and looked up at me. "Just tell him. And whatever happens, happens. Everything will work itself out. Trust me", I say pulling her up to me so that we were face to face.

She sighed and kissed my lips roughly. She got on top of me, still kissing me deeply. It turned into a more passionate kiss as my hands explored her. "Mommy" We heard Sapp say. I laughed hard as Dessy jumped off me. "Yeah?", Dessy called out. "Where are you?", She asked from the hallway. I jumped out the bed and fixed my shorts before opening the door seeing Lil Sapp roaming the hallway. "Shorty", I say smiling. She turned around and ran to me. I scooped her up and brought her into the room. By that time Desiree had on my shirt haha. "Hi Mommy", Sapp said as she jumped on the bed and ran into her Moms' arms. "Don't jump on his bed", she said hitting Sapps' legs. Sapp held in tears as she sat down. I smiled and jumped on my own bed. "I don't mind I do it all the time!", I said jumping on my bed before plopping down. Sapphire clapped get hands jumping up and down. Desiree just rolled her eyes "she gonna be a BRAT .... Watch!" she snapped. "Birthday mommy! I want that!" she pointed to the Dora on the Nick Jr. commercial. "When her birthday ?"

"Next damn Saturday" she sighed heavy putting her head in her hands. "Chill baby I gotchu" I kissed her forehead. "I'll be back thou. . ." "Where you going?" she questioned. "Handle some business"

Desiree

I spent my day cleaning, cooking, and catering to my little princess. It was eight and Von was still out in the streets doing God knows what! I just pray he makes it home to me. In the middle of me flipping the steaks I was preparing my phone rang. I whipped my hands on my apron before picking up my phone and swiping the screen. I knew exactly who it was. "Bitch keep fucking playing with me! I want to see my daughter!" Shawn roared through the phone. I removed the phone from my ear while he yelled. When it got quiet I got back on the phone. "Hello ! ..... Hello!" he snapped. "Yeah, are you finished being disrespectful and rude?" I said calmly. "No! I want to see my fucking daughter it's been two weeks you move don't tell nobody where you at what the fuck is the deal!"

"Nothing!" I said simply. Oh that pissed him off. "Bitch when I find you Ima have my sister slap the fuck out of you. Hoes always wondering why niggas ain't tryna be In they child life cause of young, dumb, bitches like you" he spat. I'm not gone lie his words cut into me like a knife. He was 100% right! I shouldn't be keeping him from his child but I can't have him trying to take my child from me, telling the judge all types of crazy shit about Von. My head instantly started throbbing. "..... Look ... We can meet at Starbucks tomorrow or something"