Since nothing was planned for me for the night, I agreed to their suggestion. "I heard there is this restaurant that many successful people hang out, should we go check it out too?" Yerin unnie asked when we met.

"I don't have the money to afford such expensive food." Eunha declined the idea. "But think about it, you might find a guy of your taste." SinB wriggled her brows, nudging Eunha. "Come on guys, we are not desperate, are we?" I finally spoke up.

"This is not desperate, Yuna. We are all working now, we should be exposed to more places like this to prepare ourselves, right?" Sojung unnie wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "I work with kids, I don't need those." Rejecting her logic, I rebutted.

"Oh, come on! It's once in a life time, unnie. We will all go together, alright!" SinB groaned impatiently, pulling our hands to follow her. "Besides, if we don't have the money to pay, Yewon has!" she continued and a slap on her head came right after from Sojung unnie.

Even though Yewon is the youngest among us, she has the richest family background as compared to us. Therefore, sometimes she might invite us to her house for a stayover. Not a house, more like a mansion. But she is different from those rich people. She is not arrogant, neither is she petty. That's why we are friends.

Arriving outside the restaurant, the aura was definitely different and intimidating. People in maxi dresses and tuxedos were entering into the restaurant as we stared down at our clothes. "Do we look too underdressed?" SinB asked, staring at her black knee-length dress.

"It's okay, we all wore our working clothes. At least not shorts." Sojung fixed her waving long hair before gathering us one of the waiters waiting by the door.

"Table for 6, please." Sojung unnie greeted but was given a cold-shoulder. Is this the type of service a high-class restaurant is giving?

"Ma'am, if you could see, we serve high-class people. Maybe you should change your clothes before entering? If you have the money to afford them." He spoke up, judging us from head to toe.

HELLO?! What did he mean? Just when I was about to spoke up, a voice was projected from behind us.

"They are with me. Give them a room."

Confused by the situation, we all turned our heads to see... JEON JUNGKOOK. What?! Again? There he is again!

"Mr Jeon..."

"You heard me, right? I said give them a room." Passing by all of us, Jungkook stopped in front of the waiter. "And if you are going to use that attitude to serve, you should regret now." He stared sternly, moving his stare to the waiter's name tag.

"Sorry, Mr Jeon. Sorry ladies, please follow me." He got the hint from Jungkook and swiftly signal us to follow him while we were still in the state of shock.

"Don't need to thank me." He by passed me with his hands in his pockets, entering another room from ours.

Author POV

"Oh my gosh, Yuna. That was Jungkook right? He is so cool!" Yerin exclaimed after settling in a nicely set room with sofas and wines. "I know right! The way he told the waiter off, bam!" SinB added in, giving a dab.

"Why did he help us, though? Perhaps, because of Yuna?" Sojung joined the fun. "Woo~" a commotion there caused by the girls as they moved closer to Yuna. "Come on, tell us about you two."

"What?! What is there to tell? We don't know each other that well, okay. We are enemies, remember?" Yuna gave a disgusted look to her friends.

"Come on, are you trying to fool us? I have never heard of enemies helping each other." Eunha rolled her eyes.