"Wae?" Acting ignorant to her sister's look, Eunmin continued. "Hello oppa, I am Eunmin. Yuna unnie's sister. My umma always talks about you at home." Sometimes, we just hate children's truthfulness.

"Yah Eunmin, I don't talk about him from nothing. It's your sister seems to be with him all the time." Yuna's mom tried protecting herself, throwing the ball to Yuna, leaving Yuna dumbfounded.

"Oh well, does our family work like this now? Teasing me all day every day?" Yuna whined, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Without getting a reply, a chuckled was heard from the man.

Jungkook, staring at the 3 ladies debating within themselves, couldn't help but let out a short chortle.

"Looks like your family discuss about me a lot eh?" Turning his gaze to look at Yuna. Eunmin and their mother sensibly left the two after shooting teasing looks at Yuna. "Aish..." Yuna was about to curse under her breath when she heard what Jungkook said.

"Oh please. You have misunderstood, alright. And it was your choice for coming to our eatery every day." She scoffed, arms not leaving from her chest.

Confidently, the man shrugged his shoulders, "It just seems like you family likes me a lot." He started digging into the free steamed egg, smirking a little.

"Oh no, I am sorry to disappoint you, MR JEON." She purposely emphasized on the words "Mr Jeon".

Finishing up his food, it was almost time to head to the airport for his flight back.

"Have a safe flight." While paying, Yuna greeted as she gave him the receipt. "Don't miss me too much." The same old corky Jungkook earned a scorn from Yuna.

"I remember tell you to not be so full of yourself." She replied, sighing. Satisfied with her reaction, Jungkook laughed softly before bending towards the girl, showing his faint dimple from his smile. "See you in Seoul, Choi Yuna."

What makes him so sure that they are going to see each other again? Yuna thought, staring at his back leaving from the eatery. How much she wishes that she will never meet him again.

But one thing that she forgot... she owes him one.

Jungkook POV

Life back to Seoul was hectic as hell. I have calls after calls, dinners after dinners to attend to. How I wish I could go back to Ilsan to have another short takeaway.

"Mr Jeon, you have another meeting at 8pm. Don't forget." Sobin pointed at my table's post-it to remind again. "I won't forget. You should go home already. It's almost 7." I instructed her, taking the files over from her hands. "You have been staying in the office too late these days."

Standing up from my seat, wearing on my coat before checking myself in the mirror to look presentable. "Sure then, see you tomorrow, Mr Jeon."

Stopping at a traffic light while driving my way to the destination for my meeting, I looked out of the window to let time pass faster when I saw familiar figure. Is that Choi Yuna? She is back from Ilsan? It was a group of girls by the roadside, walking together so I did not get a chance to have a clearer look.

Beeeeeeep! The car behind was horning at me after I realised that it was already the green light signal. Oh no, Jeon Jungkook. Are you actually missing her?! Giving a 'sorry' sign to the driver behind, I continued driving. No no, this can't be. You don't even know her that well! It's illusion, Jeon Jungkook. Just illusion.

Yuna POV

The evening after work at the orphanage, I received a long stretch of new messages conversation in our group chat with my girls. They were discussing about meeting out for dinner since I was finally back to Seoul from home.