wedding Day

Today was me and Jonah wedding day.I was so happy that i was gonna be marrying the boy of my dreams in an hour from now.

at the ceremony i put my dress on and waited for them to say it's time.I wasn't gonna be wearing makeup because one it's too much money and two i wanna look natural.When my friend said it was time i grabbed my dad arm and we started to walk down the isle.

Seeing jonah smiley face was the most happiest thing in my life.When i got up to him i stranded next to him while the priest said his words.Everything went so fast or so it seemed when we got to the "i do" part me and jonah turned to each other
Priest-Jonah do i take Alexandra to be your wife
Jonah- i do
Priest-Alexandra do u take Jonah to be your husband
Alex-I do
Priest-U may kiss the bride
Jonah and me started to kiss but i pulled back and i started to pull him and run down the isle.
***
Me and jonah arrived at our Cabin and he lifted me up and started to kiss me.Jonah carried me to our room and laid me on the bed he started to kiss my neck and pull my dress off,i turned me and jonah body so i was on top of him and took off his clothes.I started to kiss his neck and move down his body.
****
(^^^ Did i clickbait i think so but i'm to lazy to write a smut right now)

After me and Jonah had our fun we got dressed into some Regular clothes and hung out at our cabin until we heard the door open and heard a little girl yell "Mommy? Daddy?" before we could answer i felt a little adalynn jump on my chest and hug me then jump off and hug Jonah.That whole night me,Jonah,and adalynn dance and played as a happy fun family.