"Alright. You two hang back for this one. We got this." He said, then hung up the phone. I threw my phone down.

"What?" Spencer asked. She knew when I was pissed. Not to mention I just threw my phone. "The dicks don't think we can handle this one." She didn't say anything at first.

"...Can you handle this one?" She asked a little nervously. Why does she keep thinking I can't handle it? I'm not exactly one of them. I can kill them. Unless its something else. Unless she thinks that if I tangle with some demons I might fall off the rails. No, that wasn't happened. I still have some humanity.

"How many times do I have to say yes, Spencer?" I said, a little too harsh. She flinched slightly at my tone. I held up a hand in apology, then turned to watch Sam and Dean gank those demons.

They sort of just charged after them, spraying them with holy water which caused them to back up into the alley. Smart. That way no civilians will see two 'men' getting stabbed to death. The demons put up a fight but it wasn't long before they were both stabbed in the chest. Dean had stabbed one and then noticed that Sam was pinned against the wall. The demon was right in front of Sam, so Dean tossed him there knife, and Sam stabbed it. Then he fell to the ground, clutching his neck.

Dean helped him up then turned to us, giving us a thumbs up and a wink. They started walkingv back towards the Impala when an invisible force knocked them both back into the alley, against the wall. Their demon blade skittered across the ground, out of reach. Then, two more demons appeared. They had big devious grins plastered on their face. Damnit. I opened the door, getting out of the car.

"What are you doing?" Spencer asked. Did she not see that they needed help?

"Spence, they need help. Those demons are gonna kill them, and I'm the reason they're here in the first place." I walked to the trunk of the car and opened it, revealing all of our weapons.

"Let me help." Spencer offered, opening her door. I waved her offer to the side. "I got this. The sons of bitches saved my life, now I have to save theirs." She nodded and got back in the car. I pulled out my bow and a quiver of special arrows. I had learned a couple things in Hell. Not just how to make a knife that can kill demons.

The bow was nothing special but if a demon gets shot in the heart with one of these arrows? Peace out, bitches. I did have a demon blade but I preferred to keep my distance. Especially since Sam and Dean were defenseless against two demons. I could kill one up close but then the other would either kill me first or reveal what I was, and I couldn't have either of those.

I slung the quiver over my shoulder and held the bow at my side. I needed to be on top of a building for this. I picked one that wasn't too far from the alley, that gave me a good shot. Then I willed myself to be on top of it and boom. There I was.

I found a good vantage point, quickly. You'd think the demons would've killed the Winchesters by now, but I guess they had to talk about their feelings first. I aimed at the first demon, right as they started twisting and closing their hands. Sam and Dean got pained looks on their faces. I released the arrow, and it hit right where I wanted it to. The demon jerked, flashing orange and then fell to the ground. I shot the other one just as quickly as that one. Sam and Dean both fell to the ground, gasping in pain. Its a good thing I'm a pretty skilled archer.

I appeared back on the ground and ran up to them, helping them up. "Are you guys ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll be fine. Once our lungs fill up with air and our hearts stop trying to beat out of our chest." Dean replied. I chuckled. Yeah, they'd be fine. They leaned themselves against the wall, trying to catch their breath. Dean pointed to my bow. "Wh-Where did you get that?"