Sexy time

Ball  in Dragonsreach is 3 days from now:

Farkis and Vilkis? brother? I probably just didn't put two and two together, they do look alike. Farkis looked like the kinda of guy you don't want to fuck with during a Battle. I don't want to speak, I'm afraid I might say something that will make him want to kill me. He was kinda good looking for a guy with dirt all over his face.

"Hey Khajiit got you tung?" I guess I zoned out.

"Sorry Farkis. I was just lost in thought."

He got closer to my face resting one hand on my thigh and the other was pressed to the rock wall, to hold him up. "What kind of thoughts?"

I started blushing like nobody's business. "Uhm I um, nothing." why is skyrim filled with all these hot, good looking man??

Farkis moved his hand higher on my leg until a voice call out for him.

"Farkis stop trying to bed the new blood!" I look over and it was a woman in war paint and armor the looked like it didn't protect her all to well.

Farkis winked at me and turned around. "Your just mad because I'm not sleeping with you anymore."

"I'm married remember Ice brain."  I sat there thinking for a little bit it must have been more then that because it was already dark and Vilkis was walking up to me. "Aela told me what happened with Farkis. Are you alright he didn't hurt you or anything?"

"No I'm fine just want to sleep."

"I'll show you around."

"I've booked a bed at the Bannered Mare."

"Sleep here tonight and if you don't like it I'll pay for your next bed."

"No going back on your word 'Lass'."

We walked in the hall where they each drink and fight. Vilkis was telling me about everything on the walls and such but when you got to the stair the lead down into the sleeping quarters he pointed to a some pieces of a weapon on the wall. "That is Wuuthrad it's the prize protestation in the Champion's we haven't found all the pieces but we will someday." we walked down the stairs there was a long hall way had three doors at one end. The door across the stairs was where he said I would sleep. he pointed down the other end on the hallway. "Thats where Kodlak, Skjor, Aela, Farkis and I sleep. I can show you it if you want?"

"Sure, Lass." I gave him a smile.

he lead me to Skjor and Aela's hall, he showed me which one was who's same with his room and Farkis's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Get ready for some smut y'all)

I can't sleep that night, it was hard I kept thinking, I got out of bed and snuck out of the recruits room I walk down the hall to Vikis's room, I wanted to talk to him about what my next step was here but I must have taken the wrong turn when it came to the rooms. Farkis was at the end of his bed naked, I froze I didn't know what to do. He fully turned to me and I saw everything, I could see and little red form on his cheek. "I don't know what to say." Farkis got closer to me. "I do know what to do though." he closed the door behind me.

Nervously I ask. "What do you mean by that?"

He put his hands on my arms and moves one hand down to my wrist and the other stroking my arm. "You know what I mean." he moves my hair to away, and starts kissing my neck. I let out a little moan, I could feel him smile agents my skin.

"Farkis.....I can't......I'm sorry."

He turned me around facing him, "What can I do to change your mind?" He puts is hands on my waist, and his head on my neck, he starts nibbling at my neck. I didn't answer him I didn't want to answer him, I didn't think I sure. his hands wondered down to my ass. "So nothing that come to mind?" Farkis lifts me up on so he was holding my ass,I wrapped my legs around his waist so I don't fall, He starts attacking my neck leaving marks and saliva. I could feel his erection on my thigh. I held my moans in trying not to let anyone in Jorrvaskr hear. It's felt so good but so wrong at the same time, I want him to stop. But I don't want this to end. "Give me an answer."

I looked at him I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. "That's not an answer. What do you want?"

It's was embarrassing to say it out loud I've never done this before. I studdard. "T-ta-ke m-e."

"I can't hear you." He gave a wolfish grin. (Ha ha get it!!!)

"Please."

"Please what?" He laid my back down on his bed.

"Please take me Farkis!" I think he was stunned by my words because he stopped and had a straight face. After a moment he lifted my night dress up over my head, and starred at my naked body. I wanted to cover up and hind, I think he was started to notice I was getting unconditionally. Farkis got on top of me and moved my legs to each side of him. He began to feel my breasts both hands were cold. He starts pinching the left while the other was in his mouth. Is tongue swirled around, I wanted to moan. But all I was thinking is what do I do with my hands. 

I could feel Farkis between my legs brushed back and fourth. I grabbed him and starts to stroke him, he let out a grunt and detached himself from me before looking at my eyes. "You've never done this before have you?"

My face became red like a tomato. "How could you tell."

He let out a little laugh. "You have no grip, no wonder Vilkis won." I grasp him a little harder and starts stroking a bit faster. He moaned. "Woah."

"Better?"

"Much better (Y/N)." He said between moans. I could feel him twitch in my hand before he stopped me. "Are you ready?"

I hesitated. "Yes." He gave me the 'not good enough' look. "Yes fuck me." Again he seemed stunned by my words. He inserted himself inside me slowly, I guess he would see my disconfirt he leaned down to my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "I'm your first?" Farkis asked before ramming himself into me. This time I could feel my face heating up I let out a scream, Farkis quickly covered my mouth, we stayed his this for a while before I moved my hips towards him, that's when he started moving, slow at first he started picking up the pace after a bit. I latched myself on to his lips, I could feel his tongue asking for access and I let him, he explored my mouth and I the same. He trust into me and when he did I felt like heaven like I was floating a cloud. "Right there put it right there again!" I yelled it out without meaning to, he quickly covered my mouth. Farkis kept going where I told him to, he lifted my legs above his shoulders and some how got deeper, I could feel my walls closing on him. He looked at me and grinned.

"How can someone so innocent say suck dirty words." He touched my lip whipping off saliva. He gave two more thrusts before we both came. Farkis and I were out of breathe, he let my legs fall, I couldn't feel them anyways. He laid beside me, putting both arms around me pulling me close. I could heard his heart beat it was fast for a while until I slowed down and I heard him snoring.

I'm not good at "smut" so sorry if it wasn't that good and sorry for not updating for like a year I'm not promising this will be the start of my writing more it was just irritating me that it was unfinished.