I walked over the broken door and looked around the place. I walked up to the guy who looked to be drunk off is.
"Who's in charged around here?"

"In charge of what? I'm in charge of me, and you're in charge of you." He pick up a cup of ale and drunk it down. "But if you wanna join welp the talk to Kadlak he's down stairs talking to Vilkis." Vilkis? Vilkis. Vilkis. Vilkis?

I walked down the stairs but I must have tripped or something because a pair of arms are around me. I look up to see someone that looked like Vilkis staring down at me, it looked like he over did it with the makeup thought. He pushed me off of him. "Watch it you welp, look where your going next time or your get my fist. Got it."

I nodded my head yes and quickly ran over to Vilkis he was sitting with a older man. "(y/n)? What are you doing her?"

"Taking you up on the offer, but first how do I become a member?"

Vilkis looked over at the older man. "Kodak?"

"I know Vilkis." Kodak stood up and walked around me looking me up and down. He pulled my arm out straight and started feeling if I had any muscles. "Well how are you in battle?"

"I think I can manage."

"Your horrible. " Vilkis flat out said it.

"Wow thanks lass!"

" Lass? " Kodak questioned.

"Nothing. Should I train her?" Vilkis offered.

"Go to the yard and Vilkis will see how your arm is." He looked a vilkis. "Don't hurt the lass, lass. "

I was trying to hold my laughter in but I was hard I converted my mouth, Vilkis could see what I was doing. "Come on we need to train." He dragged me up the stairs and out the back door.

I managed to get myself undercontrol. "Do you have a sword?" I shook my head no. He walked over to the drunk man, I looked around the yard I noticed a weird groove in the rock wall next to the yard it looked man made. Vilkis come back with a sword in hand. "Are you ready?"

"Should I change?"

"Why? your fine the way your dressed now." He gave me the sword and he took his stance across from me. I hand the sword the best I could with TWO hand. I look the stance I seen the Stormclocks do. But he will looking at me in a funny way. "Are you really going to stand like that? I could knock you of er feet girl."

"Shut up and fight me. 'Lass'" he started to charge at me, he got a step away and I quickly move out of the way aboving his move he turned around right as I swung my blade, he moved so quickly I couldn't see him. He knocked the sword out of my hand and he was now hold both his and my blade. "How?"

"Train and you'll find out." He walked up the the drunk man and handed his sword back, Vilkis was smiling as he gave up the sword. "You just going to stand there?" I looked at him

"But you took my sword I'm weak."

"That's why your going to train with me, so your not." Vilkis still smiling walked up to me putting his hand on my back, knocking the wind out of me. "You'll be good one day but you suck today. "

He walked back inside. My head looked at the rock wall again, I walked over to it. I left the wall near the cut then slowly moved it over the cut feeling each sharp edge. A hand grabbed my wrist not hard to broke or leave a mark. "What are you doing over here" I looked at the person who owns the hand, seeing him I would say it was surprising but not to much. "Do I have to ask again"

"I'm sorry m'lord I didn't mean to- Well I was doing- I don't know what-" I let out a little sigh. "I don't know what I was doing."

He let go of my hand. "Your bleeding." My eyes whidend, what the fuck his he talking about? He pick my hand up and showed me a small cut on my finger. "Your bleeding." I signed in relief. He started at my face for a little bit, but then his face slowly started to look unconfigurable. "Sorry if you thought I ment-" he stopped talking and put my finger in his mouth to suck the blood off, he ripped off a piece of a white rag and wrapped it around my finger . "Sorry I was mean earlier I didn't know you were planing on joining." He let out a little chuckly. "You sure got moves."

"What? Oh the fight, it's just how I avode fights on my way to skyrim."

"So your not from here then? Well why did you come here?"

"My brother is helping me get some money but he's only being a jerk so I left and now here." He let go of my hand

My finger was now wrapping, and wasn't bleeding anymore. "Some brother. I mean I'm not perfect at being one but I'm good enough. "

"Who's your brother?"

"Vilkis, hi my name is Farkis. "