Sun's Dawn 20th

I brought lots of stuff for Mercer's house probably more than need be . I have but Vald isn't complaining he likes the new rugs, and his bed he hated sleeping on the floor. I haven't seen Brynjolf in over almost two weeks now, but I have been talking to Vex. She said she knows him and that he's a nice guy to talk to. I feel alone sitting in this house Vald doesn't talk much he is supposed to be guarding the house. I know almost everyone in Riften, I got fire salt for Balimund the blacksmith, I help Talen-Jei get amethysts for his beloved, it was tradition to make a ring with this three flawless amethysts and present it to the woman you love for married. Speaking of married Most men that have tried to either marry or bed me and I find it rather disgusting, most of those men have wives. Sometimes the same man comes up to me asking if I want to work in his brothel, it so annoying. Giving these men even a moment of my time a day.

I spend most of my time when I'm not helping people I spend time in the bee and barb drinking and listening to the guards talk about where they got shot.

"My brother is out fighting the war and what do I get? Guard duty."

"I heard that brother!" The guards started laughing. I put the cup up to my lips, one of the guards hit my back and I bashed my lip on the brim of my cup.

"I'm sorry my lady." I man had a guard uniform on but had a different style. I held my bleeding lip, he pulled out at rag whipped the blood off my lip. "My men can be rough sometimes, but they good People."

"Do you allow girls on your Guard?"

He looked at me with disgust. "Oh god heavens no woman are only good for bearing children, and cooking big feasts."

I pushed his hand away and dumped my cup of ale on his head. "You don't tell me what I can be."

"Maven will have your head for this!"

"Oh what captain of the guard getting angry at a seventeen year old girl?"

"(Y/N) Frey!"

"Lord Frey." All the men in the room fell to their knees and put there hands over there chests.

"I'm no lord." Mercer grabs the back of my collar and drags me out the door. "You need to stop with this! Your not a fighter You're a woman! A woman that doesn't know any better." Mercer slapped me across the face. "I want you to say in the house, your not going anywhere!"

Sun's Dawn 11th

I woke up on the floor thinking about the two letters I have sent to Mother and Norvika, but I also think about the letters I never got back. "M'Lady Frey?" I looked over to see Vald standing by the door. "M'Lady you shouldn't be on the floor. It no place for a lady of you staintship."

"I'm no Lady so stop calling me it, my name is (Y/N) not m'lady. I'll be ready in a bit leave me."

"Yes m'La- (Y/N) I'll see you at the table."

I feel like I shouldn't leave the house today but I'm doing it anyways. The only fear I have at this point is my brother but I don't care to hear him. I haven't gone outside in what feel like months, exceped when I stood on the palkiny. I would watch Brynjolf sell his potions and cures. Brynjolf one day climbed up the vines and we just said our hellos and he was off he said he had importent things to do and he'll talk with me later, men.

I put on a green dress that showed more then Vald was comfortable with but I did care when I put my amulet on it covers most of it. I walked out the backdoor I didn't tell Vald I was going but I knew he knew, we started having convetions. Vald is more of a brother to me than Mercer. I walked around the docks of Riften, Brynjolf was selling his postions, we made eye contected for a couple seconds. Mercer doesn't like me talking to Brynjolf mostly becuase hes a guy and my flower already blomed, which that means I can get married, berth childeren or just have fun like the girls in the brothels do.

I turned my attention to metal clashing with metal, now this wasn't blacksmithing it was sword fighting, I follwed my ears unto to The Keep where the Jarl was but on the side of the Keep was one of the biggest training yeards I have even seen. I felt a groved hand on my sholder. "Can you fight girl?" I looked to see a man with black allover his eyes, long black hair brown eye.. "Don't just stare, say something."

"As good as a lady can M'lord."

"I'm not Lord or grace."

"Then should I call you Lad or even better Lass." He had a pissed off look he handed me a sword.

"I toung like that will get you killed. " He holds up his sword to me, I did the same. "Unless you know have to use one of these." He spun around and slised the training dummy.

"What did he do to you." He let out a chuckle. I walked up to the dummy, holding the sword with both hands.

"Holding a sword with both hands leaves you wide open, try one."

I did as he said but it just fell . "If I hold it with one it will just fall."

"Thats because your not strong." I swong around holding the sword with one hand knocking him down where he stood.

"Say I'm not srong again." He stood up, putting his sword in its sheth.

"Your not and that's fine, I can train you if you want, but I don't want to waste my time if your not going to join the Champanions."

"What are the Champanions?" He took the sword from my hand.

"My guess is your new to Skyrim ?"

"Aye."

"If you get bored of Riften then go to Whiterun we could always use more people there, on a pluse side theres all the food and ale you could eat and drink."

"Not new just new to the area, I'll think about it."

"Well them I'll see you in Whiterun."

He started walking down the stepps I walked to see the training yard. "Wait." I followed him until you got out of Riften. "Whats shall I call you?"

"Vilkas. When you arive to Whiterun just ask the guards where Jorrvaskr is." He hopped on his horse a left.

"Vilkas." I walked back into the gates. I saw out of the corner of my eye Brynjolf was starting at me but I didn't do it back I walked into mercers house. I walked pass Mercer and Vald talking.

"(Y/N)! Where were you?" I shut the door to my room softly. I didn't really want to talk to Mercer at this moment. I got undress and into my night gown, even though it was still light out I wanted to leave early so I had a jump start for getting a carrage to Whiterun.