Sun's Dawn 12th

I got out of bed quietly and backed a small satchel of a couple growns. I snuck into Mercers room but to my luck he wasn't there I cracked his safe and took almost 9 thousand good. I wrote my letter and left it on the door with the Amulet Of Mara pinned to the door.

Mercer I'm leaving to join the Champions I feel like I can do something with my life there instead of being your maid. Don't get me wrong I love you more then life itself but I can't stay in the house. And don't worry I will see you before I head back home to Mother and Novika.

Give Vald and Brynjolf my regards

-(Y/N)

I pushed the gates open and ran to the carriage. "Hello M'Lady where would you like to go?"

"Whiterun."

"Climb in back and will be off." I hopped on the back of the carriage and we left. "Did you know Dragonsreach was made to keep dragons in the top, but I never got it because it made of wood, so couldn't the dragon just burn it down?" On the way to Whiterun the coach-man just kept giving facts to me out Dragonsreach or just the town of Whiterun itself.

When we got there it was dark and I could see anything. "If your looking for a place to lay your head for the night try the bannered Mare. Hope to be seeing you soon, I'll be off." I walked up to the gates The guards knocked and opened the gates. I walked into the city to see two men in fine clothing and another man with silver and red armor on talking to a blacksmith. "The sword order needs to be filled by tonight."

"I can't full an order that big."

"I will place haft your order to the Skyfodge." The red and silver armor walked away.

"Did you make the sword for the Jarl, Adrianne?" The man with dirty blonde hair just stared at me I mean I did it back but I didn't do it as seductively as he but I had to admire, he was rather handsome. He started walking over to me.

"Hello my dear, I love seeing new faces in my city."

"So you must be the Jarl of Whiterun?"

"That I am. What brings you to my city?"

"I wanted to join the Chamapions."

"Ah the Chamapions. There just on top of the hill near Dragonsreach." He point of into the dissent.

"Thank you, your grace." I started walking to the Inn but he stopped me.

"I'm having a ball held at Dragonsreach the four days from now and I would love for you to join, you don't have to wear anything fancy."

I can't say no but I don't think I would be able to make it, fuck it. "I would be honored, you grace."

"Good see you then." I went for the Banner Mare. hopefully I could get a good nights sleep.

Sun's Dawn 13th

I walked up the to Jorrvaskr but a little girl stopped me.
"Hello M'Lady could you spare a coin or two?" I reached into my coin purse and grabbed 10 coin out and put it in he hand. "Thank you so much M'Lady." she ran off another part of the town.

I got to the door of Jorrvaskr but I quickly moved out of the way, the door broke open with two people fight more in apparently a woman Nord and a Dark Elf male. I walked into the broken door.