Sun's Dawn 10th

"Little Frey time to get up." Mercer knocked on the broken door I woke up feeling better them when I went to bed. I decided on where normal people clothes which was just a maids dress, a ring Mer gave me and an amulet of Mara, Vex wrote in the letter all the single and unmarried men and women wear them and if I wanna fit in a need one. I walked up stairs to see Mercer at the door looking at me mostly at my amulet. "Mara um? Let me guess Vex told you, you need to wear one right." I nod my head yes, he lets out a big sigh. "This Is for when you're looking for married not to tell people you are single."

Mercer was about to take it off when I stopped him. "I kinda like it, is it okay if I wear it for a while?"

"Sure why not. Where did you even find one anyways?" I opened the door the let into Riften.

"It was in a draw in your hallway."

"Now how did you do that without my seeing?"

"Sneaking, Pickpocketing, and lockpicking is what I'm good at. After you left it all I could do to keep Mother and Norvila feed, dressed and the house."

"Let me know when you wanna do something related to that stuff I might need you for a couple jobs." Mercer and I walked into town square and then I saw him, a man a rather handsome man his red hair went to his shoulders he had the fanciest clothes on and he was selling bottles of something. Mercer was talking to me about talos knows what when I walked up to the stand to see what the man was selling. "Falmer Blood Elixir only 100 septem."

"Only 100 septem for the snow elves blood the could magically cure you illnesses? They haven't been seen in over a hundred years how did you come across it?" A man says in disbelief.

"Ahh lad thats where youre wrong, they live in the dwemer ruins near Markarth. I have people who know people. Trust me." his accent mad me want to hear more of him. I cot his stare it was a long one too. Mercer pulled my arm away knocking me out of the trance that an put me in.

"This is the blacksmith, you can ask him to sharpen your blade if you want but maybe it as shape as you tongue." Mercer showed me around the rest of the town, but when we came back to the square The man was gone. I sighed, what if I never see him again. "Little Frey are you feeling alright?"

"Yes brother I'm fine."

"No your not. It was brynjolf wasn't it." I turned to Mercer. "Yes that man you were eyeballing was brynjolf." I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "No!"

"Mercer why?!" We walked the the railing that dropped into the water. "I just want to meet him!"

"Your not ready yet!"

"I'm of age now! I can be ready when I damn well please to be." Mercer ripped out my amulet of Mara the throw it into the water. "Mercer what in oblivion?!?!?!"

"Your not meeting him and that's final!!"

I ran off pushing open the gates to Riften I would never run off out in the open of Skyrim for the simple fact is I'm unarmed but I was pissed and crying. I ran to the water, I sat with my knees to my chest letting tears roll down my face. "Aye Lass, if your going to cry by a river call me so I can accompany you when you do so." That voice. Brynjolf. "Do ya need a hug or just need me to sit with ya?" I patted the spot next to me. "I overheard you and Mercer 'talking' and he throw amulet in the water." Brynjolf dangled it in front of my face. I was about to grab it when he pulled back. "I don't think you will need it anymore." I gave him a questioning look. "I could just marry you?"

"Bry-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. I pushed him away from me. "I'm sorry I can't, even though you very attractive I can't marry you. I just met you."