Bully!Prussia x Victim!Reader

You were chubby. It bothered you. But every day you tried to think of other things. Currently you were talking to your brother Allen. Then out of nowhere, your crush/bully, Gilbert Beilschmidt came up to you and said,"I know jou like me. But guess what. I DON'T LIKE YOU BACK. YOU'RE TOO FAT". You were shattered. You ran off and went home. "She's probably eating more junk.", Gilbert sneered. Meanwhile you lay in your bed crying. "He wants skinny? I'll give him skinny." At dinner, you hardly ate. You pushed your food around your plate. You ate a few bites of steak, a few bites of bread and a cup of water. For the next weak, you starved yourself to get your desired weight but even then you still felt fat. You exercised more and ate less. The next day at school when Gilbert saw you, he didn't realize how bad he made your life. "HEY FATASS! EAT MORE LARD.", He called. You'd finally had it. That night you got ready to hang yourself. You hung the noose and got out that suicide note you'd written and rewritten millions of times. You put your head in the loop and kicked away the stool. The next morning, your father Oliver cane to wake you up. What he saw was unnerving. His baby girl, pale, blood everywhere and a note with a videotape next to it. "FRANCOIS! (Y/N) hung herself!", he cried. Your papa came in running with your brother. "DAMMIT GILBERT!", Allen cried. At school when Gilbert asked where you were, Allen stared him DEAD in the eyes and said,"Dead, because of you. I don't know why she loved you seeing how cold, rude and stubborn you are". Gilbert realized he'd worked to make a young lady kill her self. "I had no idea.", he muttered. He could never go back. He could never tell you how pretty you were, how kind you were and how much he loved you. It was finished. You weren't coming back.