Child!Tord x Sister!Teen!Suicidal!Reader

(Y/N) sat in her room with her boyfriend Tobias. "Don't commit suicide, (nickname).", he said. But (Y/N) tried to drown him out. "(Y/N)! You matter! Don't listen to Amelia and Alice!", Tobias said. "No, they're right, Toby!", (Y/N) said. Tord walked into his sister's room. "Sissy, what you doing?", he said. "Oh nothing, Tordy.", she lied. "Okay!", he said running off. Her fathers Paul and Patryck came in looking concerned. ""You ok, sweetie?", Paul asked. "I'm fine, papa.", she told him, on the verge of tears. "Are you sure, min kjære?", he asked. " Ja, jeg er sikker.", she told her father. Just then, Tord came in holding (Y/N)'s razor blades. "Sissy been cutting herself papa!", Tord said with a worried look on his face. Paul turned to his daughter, worried. "Is this true, (Y/N)?", Paul asked, worriedly.  "Ja...", she said, crying. She ran out of her room and outside. She didn't stop running. She bumped into her best friends, Sakura, Alfred, Kiku and Feliciano. "Whoa, dudette. Are you okay?", Alfred asked. "Ja.", she told the american. "Are you sure?", he asked. "JA! I'M TIRED OF EVERYBODY ASKING ME THIS!", (Y/N) said, crying. "Don't-a cry, bella! You mean a lot-a to me!", Feliciano said, hugging her. Paul came darting after her, yelling her name. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!", the Norwegian man yelled. "Papa??", she said. The teenager ran to her father, crying. "Hush, it's okay now. Papa's here.", he told her. Tord handed (Y/N) a can of bacon cola. "For you, (Y/N).", he said. Toby ran over to his girlfriend, hugging her. "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!", he said crying. The four of them hugged and went back home.