Chapter 4

Lindah glazed Bertha in iniquity her guilt scrubbed her eyes till tears dropped,  tears of betrayal. Bertha quickly ran to her room full of tears. Lindah shoved Sebastian aside and ran after Bertha, stepped on the broken glass and as she opened  the glass sliding door she passed Mattheo in the shadows watching everything like a messanger hawk.

"It is not what it looks like! I did not have any intent in hurting you or kissing Sebastian, I swear" Lindah divulges to Bertha.

"Leave me alone! I thought you were my friend?why would you do this to me?you know i love the boy, you know i want the boy, why would you do this to me?" She deeply breaks down out of pain.

"Mattheo came on to me harassing me and Sebastian came to help, i was crying and he hugged me and kissed me i didn't know what was happening, am sorry i would never betray you am so sorry." Lindah broke down with regret asking for forgiveness.

"I need some time alone " she sadly mourns standing up to let Lindah out of her room.

Lindah kindly exited the room, she went back home to sleep. She had a ton of thoughts in her mind and needed to get some rest to wear out the sorrow. She had hope everything will turn out well the next day little did she know that things were about to take an incredible turn.

Early in the morning she had to wake up and run to the inn to get   lucky pouch she forgot as she was ambushed by Sebastian and Justin last night. She passed the entrance gate and surprisingly there was no one there, it was very unusual for the main gate to be left unguarded. She reduced her pace and listened very carefully for anything and all she could her was traffic noise in the western Virginia by pass.

She entered the Inn and it was very strange the Inn was empty it was completely empty. The silence gave her goosebumps, she felt like she had heebie jeebies. She went to her desk to check for her pouch amd found nothing. She sat there and recalled where she could have put it and all she could remember is her going to the dark storage room. She had cold creeps thinking about it, the Inn was hallow.

She realised it was a Herculean task to go through but she had to find it. She walked slowly past the kitchen and the darkness gloomed in the passage it seemed like there was a power cut. To return back was a hard journey to go through as she approached the ablution block out of no where the lights turned on and saw Frank standing right in front of here.

"Ciao sono Frank piacere di conoscerti!" the old ghoulish ominous man smirked

She froze stiff on the spur of a moment, her mind spinned not knowing what to do her skin her stood. It was 6 o'clock in the morning in the middle of a passage with a psychotic malevolent old man in a passage with malfunctioning lights she was hanging by the thread. Frank  started walking slowly towards Lindah and in her mind she was making a hustler's prayer, pray that nothing happens. She had heard rumours about Frank that he was once in prison for assaulting a visitor in the Inn and she was afraid for her life.

Lindah walked towards her to try and notify him that she is not scared. As they became close to passing each other Frank reached towards his pocket and Lindah had wild terrifying thoughts as they passed each other Frank pulled out a nail cutter. He went his way ranting in Italian like he always does. Lindah took a deep breath and felt relieved she thought things were over but it was just the beginning.

As she was walking in the passage stretch she couldn't help notice that Mr Frank was not carrying around his mop that he is always with. It was very strange as she recalls being told that Frank is always with it, she ignored the thought and went on.

Ring!Ring!Ring

"Hello!" She quickly answers the ringing phone

"Sweetheart where are you?you got me worried sick, i have been looking for you everywhere "Lindahs mom worryingly mourns

"Hey mom! I forgot my lucky pouch the pouch grandma gave me?I came to get it " she replies with teenage annoyance.

"At 6 o'clock in the morning? Are you out of your God damn mind? Get your butt home its still early!" She balefully responds.

As Lindah is walking in the passage talking to the phone she couldn't help notice red slush flowing from the Fire extinguisher room. She couldn't turn a brown eye to the liquid as it was gushing out across the passage slowly. She slowly approaches the door stepping elegantly trying to avoid stepping into the liquid. As she creeps in she sees a bloody mop a very bloody mop.

"Mom wait i will call you back bye"she hangs up the phone and opens the door with full throttle.

What she finds something gruesome her skin tightens and feels like a thousand insects are crawling up her skin. Her voice chord cuts short no sound comes out her eyes become damp in tears. She puts her hand across her mouth and kicks up a row, she screamed on top of her voice such that her lungs became painful. Lying in front of her was a lifeless dead body of Sebastian  in a pool of blood. She was a fish out of water!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Greetings my beloved readers! I hope you are enjoying my story?😉i publish every after two days but this time around i was caught busy but managed to write and publish. Sorry for the wait. Keep reading! Comment if you want to complain or compliment. It means a lot . Bye!