Alec Imagine ~ When Good Turns Bad

Imagine: you're his wife, you've been abducted to a warehouse, you don't know where, and the person who did this is your greatest enemy and wants you dead, but he likes playing games.

Alec stared with his two big, now afraid blue eyes at his lover, unsure what else to do, his pale skin shining in the dim light that the evening brought with, his midnight dark hair eliminating his white flesh.

"Please," he whimpered, while the firm grip of the enemy held his head as though he were a mere puppet whose strings had been cut off, now laying loose in his hands.

"Alec, hold on," she urged him, but he was already sweating furiously and his eyes seemed dull and empty as if nothing was behind them anymore.

"I can't," he moaned while his tired head rested inside the hands of the man who had taken him, just to break her. And if that's what he wanted, he was getting his exact way.

"You have to."

"Please. Just go," he told her, as his body turned limp. He fell on his knees, his now black eyes staring at her as if it was all her fault, and that she was never getting a second chance to redeem herself.

He knew he could destroy her, hurt her with one very hard punch or break her bones with his kick, slice her heart with his arrows or decapitated her with his sword.

That's why she had to go.

Because he wouldn't be able to hold himself back once he was gone.

"I'm not leaving you," she reassured her husband.

"GO!" He screamed.

"I won't be able to hold control. I- I don't want to hurt you. P-Please, just go. For me," he begged her, while he fixed his tired eyes at her beautiful shining orbs.

"That's why I'm staying," she breathed, wanting him to know that she wasn't going away just because he wanted her to.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I WILL KILL YOU!" He yelled at her, and she had almost stepped away if it wasn't for his pleading eyes telling her that he wasn't in control.

"Yes you will, Alec. Right about..." the villain glared at the woman who held her lover so dear, watching him destroy his every dream.

"Now."

For a few seconds, all that the shadow hunter could do was scream, a sound erupting from his throat which no one had ever hear a human make, a sound of despair and fear.

"Make it stop," he whispered, as he held his head in agony, rocking himself up and down to soften the fire in his veins, eating away at his skin, reaching his heart and eventually his mind.

"I don't want to kill her."
"Don't make me kill her,"
"Please!"
"Anything but that."
"I don't want to kill her."
"I love her."
"Please."
"I beg you."

He groaned loudly, his back breaking as he pushed forwards, like a whale on land, not being able to breathe but finding it impossible to die all the same.

"Begging now, are we. Oh I see."

Alec was nothing more than a crying, panicked and afraid mess of dirty clothes and bewildered hair. Nothing more from the strong man was able to be seen in his posture. Everything holding him together was gone.

But than it was all over, two big black, emotionless eyes staring at her. That's when she knew he was gone.

"Alec no," was all she could whimper. She knew he couldn't hear her, she knew there was no way he would simply win from the compulsion or the curse like people did in story tales. No. This was real life, and it was horrible.