HIM AND THE BABY (Jace) request

E/C means your eye colour/ eye colour
H/C means your hair colour/ hair colour

For AmyLeeArnold18

He held his little child in his hands, more careful than he had ever been, fearing, if he breathed to loud, he'd scare the newborn.
His hands, made for fighting and killing, were a little toy to the baby's small fingers, as he wrapped one his own little hand around Jace's thumb.
He had the same golden eyes, which bore a faint shimmer of E/C. He had the exact charming grin his father had, but his eyebrows were a soft H/C.
Jace couldn't help but feel proud and joy, while he rocked the little one up and down. Your child giggled, making the shadowhunter smile even more.
Sooner or later, he was rocking he baby so gentle yet enthusiastically that it began to cry. His own golden eyes stared in shock at you, frozen by the sound.
"What do I do?" He whispered, shushing the baby.
You smiled softly, though your child cried in his fathers arms. You knew how to get your newborn to grow silent, and so you did.
You held the little thing in your arms, and without second though, the baby stopped crying.
"Jace, you'll have to get used to those cries," you joked.
"I wouldn't want it any other way."