WHO IS YOUR PARABATAI OR NEAREST FRIEND/FAMILY

Jace: (sorry for those who've read the books or haven't) you're a part of Luce's pack, who you see as a good friend. But actually, you're one of Jordan's good friends.

Alec: so, aside from all the already having parabatai's, your parabatai was the real Sebastian Verlac. But when he ran away from London, you followed him. That's why you were in New York. When he died, you were the first to know.

Magnus: you're part of Hotel Dumour. Your best friend is Raphael, who you've known from the beginning. He wasn't the one who made you into what you are, but he helped you become one of the best vampires in the Big Apple

Simon: since you're a warlock, you know everyone who's been around for a while, including Magnus and Raphael. You've crashed at Magnus his place whenever you couldn't stay anywhere else and likewise, since you see him as a brother.

Raphael: werewolf! You weren't turned for long, maybe a year of three. You're also part of Luce's pack, though you're closer were good friends with Simon before you were turned.

Sebastian: your parabatai is Isabel, whom you've known for so long you can't remember a life without her. You see Alec and Jace as brothers, and they mean everything to you. But Isabel had been your parabatai's since the day it was allowed, as you performed the ritual as soon as the silent brothers let you.