FIRST KISS (Alec)

You were sitting in one of your favourite restaurants with him, hands together over a good cup of your favourite drink. He was holding his coffee in one hand, while he held yours too.
He got a message from the institute, his alert eyes glancing at his phone. Their had happened something and they needed his help, as always.
Hurried, Alec stood up. He let go of your hand as you rose with him from your seat.
"Everything okay?" You asked him. He nodded your way, eyes that showed he didn't want to go, looking in your orbs.
"Yeah, it's just- something happened and I think they need me. It's all very weird," he spoke to you. He was the leader of the New York institute, this wasn't the strangest thing that happened in your daily basis. But it was, however, the most pitiful.
"I should go."
He came closer for a hug, but you instead gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He looked at you, surprised, startled to say at least. With a smirk on his face, as it dawned on him what you had done, he kissed you back, longer this time.
You felt his hand in your hips, but not any lower. He kissed you calm and seductively, as if telling you he loved you in every way he could.
"You're going to be late," you breathed. He parted from you and gave you one last kiss on the cheek, before he left, a soft "goodbye sunshine," coming your way