Chapter 37

Charlie left the school with a black eye and tons of cuts and bruises from Veronica. I sat next to Sweet Pea and wiped my tears. "God I'm so sick." Veronica said. Pacing. "He never leaves Em alone." I looked at him. "I have my ways." I wiped my tears again and sighed. "He's always been after me. It's... unhealthy. He's been jealous of Sweet Pea ever since we met. He's obsessed with me I swear." I explained to both of them softly. "Em." Cheryl said. "Sorry to interrupt. But Veronica and Em we need you in the gym for your tryouts." "Tryouts?" Sweet Pea laughed. "Shut up I'm probably more flexible then you." I said getting up with Ronnie and leaving with Cheryl.

The three of us walking in the gym and I changed into the uniform for tryouts. "Nervous?" Veronica asked. "Not really." I said back. "Emerald!" Cheryl said. I walked to the center. "Ready Em?" Cheryl asked. Cheryl pressed the button and I did my tryout dance, I ended with the music ending. I took deep breaths and stood in the middle. "Well I don't think you amateurs can top that." Toni said going to hug me. "You did great Em." She said hugging me tight. "Welcome to the squad Em." Cheryl said hugging me with Toni. I looked up to the bleachers to see Jughead and Sweet Pea watching. I laughed and hugged both of them back.

After school I decided to go to the Wyrm. I sat down at the bar. I drank some whiskey and met some Serpents. "Emerald Jones." "Who're you?" I asked. "Name's Luke." "Nice to meet you Luke." I said shooting my turn in pool. "You too Emerald." He said shooting his shot. I shot mine and made the 8 ball. "Ha! 20 bucks buddy!" I said holding out my hand. He sighed and grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. "What're you doing..?" He stood slient and pressed his lips to mine. I widened my eyes and pulled away. "Emerald. Jones." Sweet Pea said standing at the doors. "Crap." I muttered. "What?" Luke asked. Sweet Pea left the bar and I turned to Luke and slapped him. "I'm sorry but I'm taken!" I said slapping him again and chasing after Sweet Pea.

"Sweet Pea wait!!" I called running into the rain. "What Em?!" He turn and shouted, pissed as hell. "Please let me just-" "No Em! How many times are you going to get drunk and talk to random guys and hook up with them and not tell them that you're dating me?!" "Sweet Pea.." "No stop Em. Are you using me? Tell me the truth Em?" "No!! No!! Dear God of course not! I'm sorry Okay! I'm sorry!" "You always are! And you never change." "Sweet Pea.." "You never change Em. And I love you from you. But guys always come after you. And I don't know if this happened before." "No! It hasn't! I just met him and he kissed me! I love you Sweet Pea!" "Do you?!" I started to cry slightly at his words. "You always say you love me. Then I catch you and someone else's tongue down your throat. You have sex with me, you make out with me, until what?!" "Don't.." "I can't keep doing this." Sweet Pea walked away and drove away on his motorcycle. I fell down to the ground and started crying my eyes out. I moved out of the rain to lean against the wall on the side of the Wyrm and kept crying. I looked at the road and the rain pouring.

I leaned my head back and wiped my tears. I got up and walked home. I wiped my tears before walking inside. I knew my dad and Jug were home. I walked in the door and threw my stuff down. "Hey Em-" I ignored Jughead and went in my room. I shut and locked my door. Turned off my phone and crashed on my bed. I started crying again and wiped my tears. I turned to my side and faces my night stand. I let my tears run down my face. I turned to face the roof again. There was a knock on my door. I wiped my tears and opened the door. "Em you Okay?" Jughead asked. "I'm fine." I said shutting the door and locking it again. I slid my back down the cried into my knees. Jughead slid his back against the door too. "Em I can hear you crying." "Go away." I said softly. "Em open the door." "No." "Em." "I SAID leave me alone." I raised my voice. "Emerald." "STOP! Leave me ALONE JUGHEAD!! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jughead sighed and stood up. "Get some rest please..." I wiped my tears and kept crying in my knees.

A/N: Jesus dramatic! But imma be honest I actually cried while writing this chapter😂😂