Chapter 12

When I got back to the Pembrooke, I walking into the dinning room with Mom, Dad, Archie, and Reggie sitting at the table. "Mom, Dad..." I said cautiously. "Mija," Hiram said calmly, "Reggie and Archie just finished telling us about your relationship with the Serpents." "Dad, Cmon!" "Em, you threatened Archie." Heriome said defending Hiram. "Yeah! Because he pulled a gun on me!!" I shouted. "Mija, Archie told us he pulled a gun on you because you threatened him." "Bull crap!" "Don't lie Emerald!" Reggie said speaking up. "Oh now you want to get in on this?!" I shouted at him. "And the little scene you caused today with Sweet Pea." Hiram said. I rolled my eyes, "Mom, Dad! Cmon they're lying, yes I did threaten Archie but he threatened me first!!"

Andre walked though the door and stood by it. "What the hell is he here for?" I asked. "You and Andre are going to Shadow Lake. No phones. No friends. And it'll be only you and him." Hiram explained. "What?! Why?!" "Because Em, you're not yourself. Your father and I just want you back. So Andre and you are gonna spend time away from Riverdale. And Andre will check in on us every week to give us your progress. If we think you're okay, you'll come home." "Mom...Dad... Archie, Reggie please.."

Andre slowly walked over, "Come on Ms Lodge." He grabbed my arm and started pulling me to the door. "NO! Archie! Mom! Dad! I need to explain myself to Sweet Pea! He needs to know I'm okay!" Archie looked away, I could see him wanting to cry. He didn't want this to happen. I could see it. "Archie! Please!! Tell Sweet Pea the truth about me!!" "I'm sorry Ms Lodge." Andre said objecting me with a tranquilizer. "Archie... tell.. him the truth.. for me.." I said before falling asleep. Andre grabbed my legs and carried me out.

Archie wiped a single tear that fell. "It's okay Archie. It had to be done." Hiram said. Archie grabbed his things and walked away. Reggie leaned against the wall, arms crossed. Archie pulled out his phone.

Archie: Ronnie.

Veronica: yes archiekins?

Archie: something happened with your sister. I don't know what. I was just at the pembrook for Mr Lodge and she wasn't there. Her stuff was but she wasn't.

Veronica: Okay, Arch I'm on my way.

Archie: sorry Veronica I'm going home.

Veronica: it's okay Archiekins.

Archie: love you Ronnie.

Veronica: love you too.

Archie shut off his phone and continued walking home.

Veronica burst though the door. "Where the hell is my sister?!" She shouted. "Mija, lower your voice." Hiram said. "Not until I find out where she is!" "She's sick. She went to grandmas to be taken care of." "Mija she's okay." Ronnie rolled her eyes and left and turned on her phone.

Veronica: you're right somethings going on.

Archie: I told you.

Veronica: should we

Archie: we can't tell Sweet Pea, imagine what he'd do to mr and Mrs lodge.

Veronica: you're right. It's best to keep it between us okay?

Archie: okay Ronnie. I'll see you tomorrow at school.

She shut off her phone and made her way to Betty's house. She knocked in the door. Betty answered the door. "V!" "B." "Something wrong?" "How well can you track cellphones?"