Chapter 1

It was an eventful morning for sure. Veronica and I popped a bottle of Cryistal, took our chocolate croissants and went to the dining table. Heriome walked in plate and drink in hand. "Mijas, what is that?" "Oh this..? It's a chocolate croissant mom. Sadly though, me and Em only have two." "No that." Heriome pointed to the wine glass as I took a sip out of it. I put my cup down, "Ron, I think she means this." I said pointed to her glass. "Ah... there was a bottle in the fridge just begging to be popped by us." Ronnie explained to her mother. "That was a bottle of Cryistal for your father." Heriome explained. Both of our phones rang. "If that's your house guests from last night.." Heriome said with a small tone of anger. "It's Betty." Ron said. "Archie." I said. "Hello?" We both said in unison. "What!?" We also said in unison. We both put down our phones, "Mr. Andrews was shot." Ronnie said before me. "Oh God..." Heriome said softly. We all changed and left the Pembrooke and rushed to the Hospital.

Betty, Ronnie, Jughead, and I met together and found Archie. Covered in blood, pacing in worry for his father. "Dear God Arch." Ronnie whispered hugging him, we all quickly joined in the hug, comforting him.

It's been a few hours. Archie got to see his dad, he was finally set in a room. Mr. Andrews woke up shortly before any of us left. Ronnie and I walked in the Pembrooke later then normal. We were at Archie's house. Helping him. "Good day Mijas." Came a deep voice from the dinning room. "Daddy?" Ronnie said. We both told Heriome and Hiram the news about Mr. Andrews and walked away, Head held high.

A few Days later--

"We should host an event, to save Pop's" Betty said. "That's a great idea B." I told her. "Great let's start planning now." Ronnie said clasping her hands together in joy.

The Event--

"They aren't coming." Betty whispered. "B it's still early." I told her back, "Anything could happen, don't lose faith now." Some people started to walk in, some Northsiders, some Southsiders. I went to go serve some Serpents, "What can I get you?" I asked the three teens. One girl, two boys. "Strawberry milkshake please." The pink haired girl said. "okay, and you two?" "They're in a bad mood right now, best to leave them alone K?" "K...?" I said walking away. "Hey Pop, one strawberry milkshake please!" "Coming up Em." I walked outside to get some air, it was started in to get really cramped and I couldn't breathe. I leaned against the wall and observed the numerous drug deals going on.

"Stalking or observing?" Someone asked. I jumped at the sound of their voice. "Observing." I looked to my side and saw the tall Serpent I tried to serve earlier. "Don't worry I'm not stalking you." "Whatever you say." "Geez someone's in a bad mood." "You don't even know who I am." "Emerald Lodge." I looked up at him, in shock. "Cmon, you're like Kim Kardashian, or Chloe, Veronica Lodge is more like Kim." "How do you so much about the Lodges and the Kardashians?" "Something called the Internet." I let out a small laugh and chuckle at his comment. "Don't make me sound dumb." "Why not? Don't you have a job to get back to?" "Ugh.." "Here let me give you my number." "Fine."

We exchanged numbers and I ran back inside. I grabbed the Serpent girl's milkshake and handed it to her, "Here's your milkshake." "Thanks.." She squinted at my name tag. "Oh Emerald." I told her. "Emerald... goes with your eyes." She said, "Sorry if that was weird." "Oh okay." "Toni. Topaz." We both shook hands. "Nice hair Toni." I told her. "You too Em." I had black hair with a deep, dark green highlights at the end.

After the event was over I was walking outside of Pop's when that tall Serpent boy called me over with a whistle. "Yes?" I asked stretching the s at the end. "Never properly introduced, Sweet Pea." "Emerald." "It matches your eyes.." He took a glace at my hair, " and your hair." "Thank you..?" I tried to hide the fact it was a question. "So how does it feel to be a Lodge hm..?" "It's so... preppy." I said grossed out. "A northsider taking too much prep to her step." "To be fair.... I'm not a Lodge biologically." "Who are you 'biologically'?" He asked. "Emerald Jones." "As is.." "Yep, as in Jughead Jones."