Chapter 27

Christmas. But the Serpents has another plan to spend their holidays.

The Serpent Teens stood some sat around Jughead who was standing in front of a fire. I sat on the arm of the blue couch Fangs and Sweet Pea sat on. "Penny Peabody." Jughead started. "She's a danger. She's got all of us dealing drugs. Even my father. I know this because. She had me doing it too. Now she has Emerald dealing drugs. But before she had my father. Who roped in Tallboy and Sweet Pea." I looked down at Sweet Pea who was still looked dead at Jug. "She's got my sister dealing. And my sister went with it because she threatened me, Toni, Fangs, my dad, Veronica, hell even Sweet Pea. This ends tonight." "Whats the first law?" Toni said standing from her motorcycle. "No Serpent stands alone." Sweet Pea said getting up. "I'm in." "I'm in." Me and Fangs said in unison. Everyone started join and we stood around the fire.

I walked though Penny's door with Jughead. "Em, damn you're early. Oh hey loverboy. Help with this crate will ya Em? Malachi wants us in 15, 20 minutes." "We won't be here in that time love." I said. "Huh?" Penny turned around to find a bunch of the Serpents with snake masks covering their face. "This is supposed to scare me?" Penny scoffed. The teens walked forward to grab Penny. "Are you out your mind!" Penny shouted as they put something over her head.

Toni grabbed the bag off of Penny's head and walked back. "Where am I? Em?" She said squinting at me. Sweet Pea grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. "Aw cute." She said sarcastically. "How's your wrist Em? Heard Charlie snapped it." I scoffed and walked to Jughead. "Give it." I said holding out my hand. Jughead rolled his eyes and gave me the knife. "Thank you kind sir." I said sarcastically. I knelt down to Penny. "You're not doing business with the Serpents or in Riverdale. We don't care where we set up shop Pen." I said. "You stupid kid." Penny laughed and pulled up her sleeve. "Serpent law says ya can't hurt one of your own." "That's the thing Penny. I'm not a Serpent. My brother is. But I'm not." I smiled at her. "Bullshit you go to Southside high. You hang out with them." "Penny, my brother and boyfriend are apart of the Serpents. Of course I hangout with them." Sweet Pea laughed softly at my comment. Toni elbowed him in the arm lightly. "Jug." I said. He knelt down to hold Penny's arm. I flipped up the knife and carved out her tattoo.

I let Jughead have it since I had a weak stomach. But granted I just carved out her tattoo. I went home with Sweet Pea and we sat down on the couch. Sweet Pea put his arm around me. "You told her you're not a Serpent." "Yeah I'm not. I didn't break Serpent law." Sweet Pea smiled, "You smart bitch." "Excuse me?" I said laughing. I climbing on top of him and kissed him.