Chapter 32

Celebrating Pickens day was special. The Serpents were never invited to the Pickens party. It got on all of our nerves. Until Pickens head went missing. Jughead and I went come and saw Sheriff Keller was standing on out door step. "Sheriff Keller, we already told you, we do not have General Pickens head." I said crossing my arms. "Not here for that." He said handing Jughead a paper. "Eviction Notice?!" He shouted. "Do not use that damn head a trumped up excuse to kick us out!!" I shouted. "Hey I'm just the messenger." He said walking away.

We got inside and Jug threw the paper down. "Jug.." "God Em... What're we gonna do?! You just joined the Serpents and they're gonna kick you out, we just got you home and you're already leaving." "Jug don't worry I'm sure if we ask Veronica-" "No. No Em absolutely not. You just got away from Hiram Lodge. He gave you scars. Actual scars." "I know Jug." "We cannot give you back to him." FP walked though the door. "What's goin on?" I grabbed the paper and handed it to him. He starred at the paper and sat down at the table. "Dad What're we gonna do?" I asked softly. "Meeting at the Wyrm." He said putting the paper down. "Okay." Jughead said grabbing his jacket I followed closely behind him. I got Toni and Jughead got Sweet Pea. The four of us rushed to the Wyrm for the meeting our dad called.

"We all got the eviction notices. But I can assure you, none of us are going anywhere!" All of the Serpents cheered. I stood silent. I couldn't stop think about Penny. "Hey Em." Sweet Pea said breaking my train of thought. "Huh? Sorry..." I said clapping my hands.

Sweet Pea and I left the Wyrm to see Tallboy carrying a bag to the dump. "Hey Tallboy." I shouted. I ran after him. "Em wait!!" Sweet Pea called. I ran to Tallboy and he was quick to throw the bag and start bolting. "Sweet Pea!!" I shouted, "Get him!" Sweet Pea ran past me after Tallboy. I opened the bag and stood in shock. General Pickens head. I looked back to see Sweet Pea on top of Tallboy holding his hands. "Jug!!" I screamed. Jughead and Toni came outside. Jughead rushes over to help Sweet Pea with Tallboy and Toni came down to look into the bag. "Holy crap!" Toni shouted. She and I lifted the head out of the bag and brought it inside. Followed with Sweet Pea and Jug on Tallboy. "Stop the vote." I shouted. My dad looked at me and Toni holding the head with the guys holding Tallboy behind us.

"Why'd you do it?!" I asked. Tallboy sat silent. FP put his hands on his shoulders and talked into his ears. "My daughter asked you a question. Why'd you do it?" "I'm tired of the Serpents going soft under your rule." "Get rid of us, then FP then you become ruler." Toni said. "Along with Penny." Sweet Pea added. "You're a Judas Tallboy. A dumb one too." Jughead said. "What do you say we do with this traitor?" FP asked. "Exile him." Jughead said. "Strip him of his jacket." I finished.

FP snickered and whispered to Tallboy. "Looks like we got a long ride ahead of us."