Fireworks

About time, no?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Uzu's Pov~

 Walking around with Houka he gave me the research he did on (Y/n) so I could finally ask her to be my girl.

"Alright so take her on the tunnel of love and at the end, the ride will threaten to kill you, unless you kiss," Houka explained tapping his screen.

"Alright!" I nodded.

"The students have already been alerted to go through with the plan when they see her get on the ride." Houka nodded.

"Awesome! Now to find her!" I grinned.

"Hurry so you can make it in time to the Ferris wheel for the fireworks." He urged.

"Right! Thanks, I owe you one!" I patted Houka's back. Running around the school I began to look for my future girlfriend, that is if she says yes. Coming up with nothing I frowned as I was approached by Houka.

"I think you might wanna see this." He pulled up a small screen and showed me an image.

"Is that?" I trailed off.

"Yes, (Y/n) and Ryuko Matoi kissing." Glaring at the picture I pushed him away and went to an isolated part of the festival.

"Damn it!" I yelled punching the nearest thing which happened to be a booth but I could care less. I had Lady Satsuki and the others help set this up so I could finally ask (Y/n) to be my girlfriend but it all went to shit because of Matoi. I growled angrily deciding to go home I went back to the festival only to find (Y/n) walking around with Matoi and the other girl, meeting my gaze (Y/n)'s eyes lit up as she saw me. She turned to Matoi and the other girl and bowed waving at them as she ran over towards me.

"Uzu!" She exclaimed slowing down as she reached me.

"Where have you guys been? Everyone just abandoned me once we arrived!" She cried. Seeing her smile at me warmed me up almost making me forget why I was angry in the first place, almost.

"Heh sorry." I smiled making her roll her eyes.

"You better be." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'll make it up to you." I grabbed her hand. I'm still going to get back at Matoi for ruining my plan but for now, I'll just make the best of it. Going around the festival I won her a bunch of small prizes which eventually lead to the motherload of all prizes.

"Look like you." She snickered pointing at the giant stuffed green monkey. Walking over to the booth I paid the fee and knocked down all of the heavy stacked milk bottles.

"Now you'll have something to remember me by," I smirked handing her the stuffed animal.

"Thanks!" She giggled. Walking around a bit more I looked at the time and realized there were only five minutes left until the fireworks display.

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel." I pointed at the giant wheel.

"Alright," she nodded. Making the short line we left the stuffed animal at the bottom and hopped into a cart. We went around a few times until we reached the top just as the wheel stopped the fireworks went off leaving (Y/n) staring at them in awe.

"Wow..." She whispered with a smile.

"You're tellin' me." I smiled holding her hand. Once the show ended the ride brought us back down.

"Here, I'll take you home." I offered, carrying the large stuffed animal.

.  .  .

"Thanks!" She smiled hugging the stuffed animal when I dropped her off 

"No problem." I smiled watching her run up the stairs before entering her house. Driving away I headed for the school to meet with Houkai and Iori and after that with Lady Satsuki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit gettin gud