So Small

Im very uncreative when it comes to these...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning~" Something poked my cheek making me groan and turn away.

"Uzu~" I felt someone wrap themselves around me.

"Five more minutes." I groaned earning a huff from my attacker. Laying on my back I relax and tried to sleep again. Within a few minutes, I was awoken once again.

"(Y/n)..." I groaned.

"I'm bored." She groaned laying on top of my chest.

"Then sleep," I replied.

"You suck." She grumbled before getting off me. After a while more of sleep, I decided to get up and go downstairs.

"And this is him as a baby!"

"No way!" I heard (Y/n)'s cute laughter ring through the living room.

"He was so adorable! What happened?!" She exclaimed making my mom burst into laughter.

"What's going on here?" I asked as I yawned.

"Baby pictures!" (Y/n) Grinned.

"Really? Lemme see." I leaned over her shoulder to find a picture of me as a baby in the shower fully nude.

"So small." (Y/n) mouthed at me.

"MOM!" I cried grabbing the book and slamming it shut making the two females laugh.

"I'm gonna get breakfast," I grumbled trudging towards the kitchen. Eating the prepared meal on the table I walked back to the living room and dragged (Y/n) back to my room. After a few moments of silence, she finally spoke up again.

"So small..." She snorted. Growling at her comment I pushed her on the bed and pinned her wrists with my hands and held her legs apart with my knee.

"I can show you how small it can really be," I smirked as her face turned a bright red.

"You don't really mean that." She laughed nervously.

"How can you be so sure," I whispered against her neck.

"U-Uzu..." She stuttered. Pulling away I smirked at her flustered reaction, pecking her lips I got off of her and walked over to my closet.

"Let me get changed and I'll take you home." Once I was ready she said her goodbyes to my family and I drove her home.

"Aweee, are you mad that you didn't get some of this." I teased motioning to myself.

"I will castrate you." She threatened. Pulling into her driveway I turned to look at her cute pouty face.

"(Y/n)."

"What?" She turned to me. Cupping her cheek I pulled her into a kiss, I ran my tongue over her lower lip asking for entrance which she hesitantly granted, my wet muscle roamed her mouth exploring every bit of it until we had to pull away.

"Not bad," I smirked making her eyes widen and her cheeks turn red.

"You're an idiot." She blushed getting out of the car. 

"See you Monday!" I called out as she ran up the stairs. Taking one last glance at me I winked making her slam the door shut.

"Cute..." I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiss scenes are so weird to write especially when you've never actually kissed someone just peck lips once.