Relax

:3 I like this little cat face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Things are getting ugly down there, huh?" Uzu asked as he softly set me down. Looking at the group I found Mako gone.

'Wonder where she went...' I shrugged.

"Wait, you're alive?!" Gamagori's eyes widened.

"Persistent little monkey aren't you?" Nonon grinned making me sweatdrop at their responses.

"I got lot's of data on the Banshi thanks to you!" Houka smirked happily.

"I won't die until I settle with Matoi, not before." Uzu ignored the rude comments. I just about sat down when the four suddenly disappeared.

"What the--!" I looked around to find them trailing behind Satsuki, they discussed things for a bit before she transformed into her Kamui.

"This is gonna get ugly." I sighed as I grabbed my stuff and left the arena. Walking home alone I pouted. I spent the rest of the day home alone reading and completing chores. The next day I went to school also alone and went through the day as such only paying attention to the announcement of a raid trip.

'Having a boyfriend as an Elite Four sure does have its cons.' I slightly frowned as I did my daily practice and then walked home.

'This feels so weird now, walking alone,' I kicked a rock which brought me a strange sense of companionship. Continuing to kick the rock I went to great lengths to keep it on track until I finally got home.

'I think a bath will do me nice.' I smiled to myself as I grabbed some (F/s) candles, bath bubbles, scented oils, (F/f) petals and prepared my warm bath. Dripping some (F/s) oil into the water I then added the flower petals and bubble solution, lit up the candles and turned off the lights. Within seconds the restroom smelled like heaven itself, grinning to myself I stripped off my crappy tracksuit and gently settled into the large tub. I brought my knees to my chest as I relaxed into the water for a good while.

"This is the life..." I moaned letting my tense body relax.

"You're telling me~!" Uzu threw his head back.

"AGH! When did you get in here!" I screeched crossing my legs while bringing up my hands to cover myself.

"Just now actually. Is this why you always smell so nice?" He sniffed around.

"Can you knock next time!?" I blushed.

"Awe, babe you don't need to be so shy!" He smirked lunging towards me which spilled some water and turned out the candles.

"Uzu!" I exclaimed as we were engulfed in darkness.

"What?" He chuckled kissing my neck while gently gripping my wrists.

"It's dark... I can't see." I frowned.

"Well too bad 'cause I can see all of you right now." He replied making me cross my legs in embarrassment.

"Uzu! I was supposed to relax!" I whined.

"Fine fine." He got off me with a chuckle.

"Now because of you, I can't see a thing," I grumbled sitting up. I heard Uzu sploshing around a bit before the water started to leave and he got out.

"What are you doing?" I frowned as I hugged myself from the sudden cold.

"Here." I leaned into his touch as he wrapped the towel around me and picked me up. Carrying me he made his way towards my room where we got dressed and cuddled.

"I brought you your new Goku uniform for tomorrow by the way." 

"Awwww. Wait tomorrow?" I frowned.

"Yeah, we're taking a trip to conquer the other schools." He explained.

"Oh right, how fun." I made a sarcastic face.

"It's not that bad, our group gets to go to Osaka." 

"That doesn't make it any better." I sighed.

"I know but still... Just be prepared it's not gonna be easy." 

"I know..." I mumbled pecking his lips before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you prefer manga or anime? :3