Defeated

A part in this chapter is inspired by a chapter in _saccharin 's Uzu Sanageyama book I totally recommend you guys check their book out! ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uzu!" I cheered duking down as a body was sent flying my way.

"Let's go!" He exclaimed picking me up bridal style.

"O-Oi!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around my neck.

"Hold on." He stopped moving my body around so I clung to him like a child, this freed his arms to fight through.

"You know I can just walk, right." I blush as I wrapped my legs around his waist to avoid slipping.

"Yeah, but I like you like this better." He chuckled pinching my butt making me squeal and jump lightly.

"Idiot!" I yelled smacking the back of his head. By the time we exited the school gates, there was a huge pile of unconscious students blocking the exit behind us.

"You work well," I nodded.

"Thanks, now let's go home." He placed his hands under my butt to support me.

"I'm going to ignore the fact that you're most likely doing this to grope my ass," I said while tightening my arms around his neck to slightly choke him.

"You're not wrong!" He laughed giving my cheeks a squeeze.

"Hey!" I squealed. When we finally made it to his car he placed me in before going to his side and driving me home.

"Hey, babe?" I blushed at the sudden pet name.

"Yeah?"

"For the next week, I want you to stay with me."

"Is this because of Satsuki's battle royale," I asked.

"Yeah, and I want to keep you safe yet close to me." He placed a hand on my thigh.

"Okay." I nodded smacking his hand away.

"Ouch!" He chuckled. Stopping at my house I arrived to retrieve enough clothes for a week before going back with Uzu to his house.

"Where are your folks?" I asked as my voice almost echoed through the empty house.

"Went on vacation." He shrugged.

"Nice!" I nodded walking up the stairs only to freeze.

"What's wrong?" Uzu asked also stopping.

"I haven't been defeated so that means I'm gonna have to fight!" I cried.

"So?" He replied.

"I suck at fighting." I deadpanned.

"Alright, then I'll defeat you." He shrugged.

"Huh?" I blanked.

"I'll defeat you," Uzu repeated.

"What!? No way you're gonna take it to far!" I exclaimed.

"No, I won't come on." He opened his arms.

"No!" I exclaimed running away.

"(Y/n)! Babe, come on I'll go easy!" He cried chasing me only to trip going up the stairs.

"No way, stupid!" I yelled running into his room and hiding under the bed.

'He won't find me here." I grinned to myself. I covered my mouth to silence my breathing when I saw him walk into his room, he walked around for a bit before leaving. 

'Thank goodness!' I release the breath I had been holding in.

"Found you~" His breath tickled my ear causing me to release an ear piercing scream. Scrambling to get out from under the bed I was beaten to it when he grabbed me by the waist and dropped me on top of his bed.

"MEN!"

"No!" I cried out when he suddenly kissed my forehead.

"Huh?" I tilted my head.

"DOU!" He kissed my stomach.

"KOTE!" He kissed my wrist.

"Aren't those Kendo terms?" I frowned.

"Yep." He nodded before repeating the process only this time he let his lips linger.

"I don't get how this is defeating me." I yawned out.

"I guess I'll have to use Tsukki on you then." He pulled back.

"Tsukki, huh?" I laughed it's probably something stupid like foot or upper arm

"Men..." ~Kiss~

"Dou..." ~Kiss~

"Kote..." ~Kiss~

"Tsukki!" He began to ravage my neck.

"Uzu~!" I gasped.

To say we had fun together the rest of that week would be an understatement...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Always use protection kiddos 👍🏻!