Chapter 2: A Good Samaritan.

I Woke up with my head throbbing like I had ran into a wall and then stumbled on to the road only to be get hit up a truck, looking down I saw that all of my limbs were still intact so there goes the getting hit by a truck theory leaving me with another more likely option. I must have sculled that whole bottle of wine that was in my fridge.

I looked around expecting to see my white walls and fluffy pillows but the only thing I saw was… nature. Did I pass out in the park or something? There were trees everywhere, not the park then. I lived in the city, there were no forests or woods within like a four hour drive. Where the hell was I?

“Oh good your awake, I was getting sick of carrying you, you’re not as light as you look you know” the voice came from behind me. I spun my head around and stared blankly at the face before me. His dark hair and black eyes sent my memory spiralling. The images of him in the parking lot flooded my memory and I instantly became alert.

I curled up into a ball as if I could protect myself from him. There was no pepper spray and by the looks of his thick arms and built body, he could over power me in split second.

“First you kidnap me and then you call me fat, what kind of psycho are you?!”

He froze and looked over to me.

“I didn’t call you fat I said your heavy learn to listen and comprehend”

“I did listen you said I was heavy!”

“So then it’s your comprehension that’s the problem then.”

I gawked at him. Oh how I wish a car would just come out of nowhere and kill him.

“Get up we have a long way to go” he said pulling a bag on his shoulder and started walking off without me.

Why the hell would I follow the guy who kidnapped me? Was he that delusional to think I would actually follow him? What an idiot.

He reappeared in the trees; his footsteps were almost non excitant. He reached down and threw me over his shoulder kicking and screaming. I hit his back like a drum screaming my head off for him to put me down.

He threw me down as if I was a bag stuffed with clothes and I landed on a rock.

“That hurt you jackass!”

“Then next time, do what you’re told and follow”

“What do you think I am a dog?”

“No a dog would be more obedient, now hurry up I don’t have all day!”

Narrowing my eyes at him I got to my feet and followed behind him. We were surrounded by nothing but trees, how did he know which way to go?

I tried to look passed him to see if he had a compass or something when I felt something rough coiled with my face.

“Ouch my nose!” I held my bleeding nose praying it wasn’t broken.

He came up beside me gripping my chin and tilting my head as he examined my nose.

“It’s fine stop now complaining and watch were you’re going”

“I was watching”

“So what the tree moved all on its own did it?”

“Maybe” I muttered under my breath carefully watching where I placed each foot.

I stared at his back watching him duck and weave to avoid the trees and bushes. He really was quite good looking if you ignored the attitude and his habit of abducting women. I had no idea where I was and my only company was my kidnapper, what exactly was I supposed to do but follow him and make him wish he had left me where I was and pick some other helpless girl.