"I-I'm already h-here..." you hear a voice say on the other side of the phone. You look around and notice a small blue light coming from the darkness of the alley. The light wasn't bright enough to show Donnie, but enough to show that it was him. You smile and wave at him. Putting your phone away, you crept closer to him. 

"Hi Donnie! Soo, um. What did you want to see me for?" you say and look down at the littered floor, waiting for answer which never came. You look up at him to see what he could be thinking, but the darkness had overwhelmed his body and casted a dark shadow over his face. "Um, was this place necessary. I'm pretty sure we could dance in the streets and nobody would notice you." you laugh, hoping to get a reaction out of him. Still nothing, you bite your lip out of nervousness. 

"So, um...listen. I have something I n-need to tell you." you say, still waiting for a response. Meanwhile, when you were working up the courage to say your feelings, the real Donnie trapped inside his own mind was pleading for you to leave.

"(Y/n)! Please! Run!" he cried. It was no use of trying to attack from the inside. As much as it hurt him, he had to give up trying to attack the mystical window. He stood there helpless, only to listen to (Y/N) talk to what she didn't know was a monster. "Donnie. Earlier today I realized something. Something I hope that you will understand and hope to forget that you're a mutated turtle and i'm just a human. We already put that aside to be friends, but i was hoping we could also be m-more than friends."

Donnie's tears stopped flowing as he heard (y/n)'s words. 'She c-can't be...SHE IS!!!' He yells and covers his blushing face. 'Oh (Y/n)! I can't believe you beat me to it!! And at a moment like this!' he says and peaks through his fingers to see you blushing as well.

"Donnie. If you don't mind...I would like to b-be your girlfriend!" you proudly say. Still watching for any sign of movement, you start twiddling with your fingers. "S-say something Donnie. Don't just stand there! You're making me embarrassed!" you yell while fighting back the tears. 'OF course he wouldn't want to date me. I show up out of nowhere and suddenly ask to be in a relationship! How can I be so stupid!!' you think to yourself.

"D-Donnie! It's fine if you say no. I get it! But please say something! Donnie!?". By now, your warm tears are now dripping down your cheeks. You wipe them off with your sleeve and take a step back. "I guess ill be going then Donnie..."

"That's not...D-Donnie..." you hear a voice grunt from behind you. You turn to see a figure stumbling in the street, holding onto his arm and limping onto the side walk. Upon closer inspection, it was a beat up and bloody Leo. There were cuts and bruises on his body and the gash on his arm made a trail of blood behind him as he moved.

 "Oh my god! Leo what happened?!" you say and run to him. You are then stopped with somebody grabbing onto you. The strong grip made you wince in pain as the person tugged you back, making you stumble into them. You look up in horror and see Donnie's lifeless eyes staring back at you. You gulped as his grip tighten even more, already causing bruising.

"W-who are you?" you trembled. The possessed Donnie just smirked, letting out a low laugh the  sent an chilling echo throughout the alley. "The last face you'll ever see!" he laughs. Instantly, he pulls your arm up and slings you against the wall as if you were rag doll. Upon impact, you lost breath and fell onto the ground, trying to breath and figure out what bones were broken. 

"STOP IT!! I don't know who you are! But I know my brother is still in there!!" Leo yells. You wheeze and look up to see Donnie standing over you with a psychotic grin. "It's too late. You're beloved Donnie is a imprisoned. Trapped forever. Forced to see what he is doing." he laughs.

You squeeze your eyes shut and think about the situation. 'Leo is here, but is hurt! I can't outrun Donnie...WHAT DO I DOO!!!?' you think to yourself. As you thought of a plan, you felt Donnie pick you up by the scruff of your shirt and turned you towards him. You quivered from his cold stare, and held onto his arm. "D-Donnie!! Please! Fight, whatever this is! I know you can!" you scream. After you said this, you saw a glint of shine on his face. Tears were rolling down his face as he still grinned. You came to the realization that you were getting to him. Donnie was still there, still able to try and fight the poison inside him.

Donnie's body pulls you off the wall and then slams you against the wall again, causing you hit your head against the brick wall. Instantly, a major headache filled your head as a warm liquid dripped down you neck. Everything was getting blurry as he slammed you against the wall once again. "Stop it!" you hear as you bob your head up and down, trying to figure out what was happening. Through the blurry vision, you saw a grey and black figure jump onto Donnie, tackling him to the ground and causing him to let go of you. You fall to the ground and sit there on all fours, afraid if you stand you'll pass out. 

You hold onto you head and feel your hair getting soaked. Looking up, you could barely see the two figures wrestle on the ground. "C-C'mon Donnie....f-fight it..." you quietly say to him, losing consciousness of what was around you. Somebody was now at your side, holding onto you and keeping you from laying on the ground. "I...I believe...in you..." was the last words you say as the stranger cradled you in their warm arms.