My hallmates are nosy, also, meet Magnus Chase

I kind of regret tearing apart my room, it was really cool. I had a full sized art studio, an amazing view that could change into whatever I wanted to paint, and, you guessed it, water balloons. When I walked out of there it was splattered with so much paint I wouldn't identify it as a room anymore. My room in general had a modern, yet somehow rustic look to it. Like if someone put all of my favorite HGTV houses together and made it look good. But to be honest, if that was just the case I would've stopped at the art room. It reminded me too much of home.

It kind of hit me that I would never see my family ever again. What was worse is that I didn't want them to miss me, even if I missed them. I wanted them to be happy. I chucked quite a few breakable things at the wall in those 3 minutes, mostly knick knacks I had collected when I traveled. I'm not sure how a lot of it teleport-ed into this place. Or why. I didn't touch the family pictures. I felt like Valhalla was torturing me, having a shelf of family photos, not to mention the portiat of us above the amazing fireplace. I finally broke sobbing in my atrium.

A knock sounded on the door, it then creaked open slightly. I instantly scampered up the nearest tree, I was not a big fan of strangers breaking in. Especially since I was just recently murdered by a person who did just that.

I heard whispers outside in the hall,

"Thanks Hunding." A man's voice called to the sound of retreating footsteps. The door opened wider and a group of people stepped into the room, gaping at the wreckage.

"Yikes." A girl with curly red hair said under her breath. Her hand was hovering over her knifes, looking around nervously. A tall man with a bushy beard, no shirt, a well built body and a lot of tattoos, rested a reassuring hand on the woman's shoulder.

She shrugged it off, "get off me you oaf."

Next to them was a girl with green hair dyed just until the roots, which were a dark brown. She had tan skin and different colored eyes. She was wearing bright green skinny jeans, a pink and green vest over a white dress shirt, rose colored high tops and another pink sweater around her waist. Her hands were wrapped around a gold garrote. In anyone else's hands it would have looked ridiculous, but the way it was wielded, I knew it could do some serious damage.

I brushed my face off and watched, slightly amused at their confused faces. A person standing behind her was a man in a Union Civil war uniform, holding an old fashioned rifle equipped with a shiny looking bayonet. The last person stepped in.

He looked like the basic 16 year old kid. With longish blonde hair, average height and his battered nike sneakers, jeans, and normal sweatshirt. I wouldn't have pegged him as the 'savior of the worlds' as he later told me. Just saying dude, you're normal, take it as a compliment.

His gray eyes flicked around, his fist closed around a green pendant on a chain around his neck.

"We should find her."

The green haired girl smacked his arm as they took a few more steps in my room.

"What makes you think she's or he's a girl? Taylor works both ways, as does Alex." She gestured to herself. Which I found slightly dangerous with the razor sharp wire in her hands. It looked sharp enough to cut someone's head off.

That must be the resident of the Alex Fierro door I saw. I rolled my eyes as they walked into the left side of my room. Where my closet, bedroom, art studio, and bathroom was. I stayed in my tree, even though I considered sneaking up behind them and scaring them silly. The bucket of water that would fall on them when they opened my bedroom door would have to be enough.

Before you ask, I'm not entirely sure why I set that up.

Actually I do know why.

Force of habit, I didn't want any snooping staff members coming in. A pang of remorse vibrated through me. It reminded me of the good ole days when me and my friends have prank wars. All I knew was these people must be my Hall Mates, and they were about to be soaked. Sure enough about 1 minute later I heard the clang of a bucket hitting the floor, then Alex's scream.