Nandini: Ohh boy thats a Compliment only... And that too coming from The Nandini Moorthy, u know u r lucky...

Nandini said teasing him as they both burst into laughter.

Manik: God, I don't get it how u r always so sweet and carefree always.... Whether its work or anything!!

Nandini: Maybe that's something worth complementing in me....

Manik: That reminds me, how come we hv never jammed together? I mean u must jam with Fab5 someday, I still can't forget our first meeting, the only thing I got about u that day was ur carefree attitude.

Nandini: I don't like pondering over things and spoiling my time, that's why I don't care about minute stuff here and there... Now before I get self conscious about all these talks about me, tell me what would u hv, coffee??

Manik: Let's try what u r having!!
He called for the waiter and asked him to repeat the order and turned back towards her.

Manik: So now... Plz help me out over here...
Saying so he pulled out a booklet of the designer in which various ideas were mentioned for the card. Nandini opened it up and he started pointed out a few for her to select.

Manik: Ohk so lets go for design first. I liked this, this and that at the last, and this...

He pointed at four of the options while Nandini looked through.
Nandini: Hmn this one is nyc, but I think it doesn't give an official vibe, its more personal. These two r too crowded, this is perfect. Neither too personal, nor too loud.

Manik: Loud... Nandini, cards can't be loud.

Nandini: Who said... Cards do speak a lot. See this one, the entire matter, the design its all so over the top, like it is shouting the invite to irritate ppl... This is called loud...

Manik gave her and astonished look and then said,
Manik: Now I clearly get why Dad always says girls are better at such stuff...

Nandini giggled at it as they proceeded further this time about the colour and font.

A few minutes later, the waiter returned and placed a cup in front of him. Manik looked up at Nandini and then at the mug as he asked her,

Manik: Hmn... So what exactly am I going to drink?

Nandini: Well I had ordered a Premium Expresso Coffee, with frothed milk, without foam, finished up with whipped toping and chocolaty drizzle, and a pinch of cocoa mix.

Manik look at her wide eyed listening to her as he said,
Manik: Don't they like tend to kill ppl for such horrifying orders. I mean, its just a coffee...

Nandini: Hey.... A good coffee makes up a day!

Manik: Too fussy about ur coffee, are u??

Nandini: A lot...
Nandini boosted as Manik took a sip and looked up at her.

Manik: Wow.. I m impressed!! Its amazing..

Nandini: See, being fussy helps....

Manik laughed at her comment as she too joined in. They finalized the card over the coffee after which Manik said,

Manik: Finally... Now I hv to just go and tell it to them and we'll hv the cards ready by tmrw...

Nandini: Great...

Manik: Hey.. Why don't u come along with me? We'll finish this up and then we can go somewhere n chill...

Nandini: Like now??
Nandini asked him surprised.