0.3

CHAPTER THREE↛ ↚

CHAPTER THREE
↛ ↚

Rae stood against the lockers, students passing her and sharing a glance towards her, but her eyes stayed on the entrance of the school, waiting for Scott and his Stilinski friend, she had already forgotten his weird first name so she's decided to go for his last name, she only remembers that his first name began with a M but that's about it.

Speaking of the devils two of the boys Rae had been looking for just pushed the doors open they continued to talk as the payed no mind to Rae.

She strained her hearing so she could hear what they were talking about.

"So, you killed her?" Stilinski questions as he pushes the door open for both Scott and himself.

"I don't know." He shrugs, "I just woke up."

Rae's eyebrows furrow at the spastic boys question.

"And I was sweating like crazy, and I could breath." Scott turns to his friend as they continue walking. "I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have, usually it ends a little differently."

As Rae stares and watches she takes notice of his friend, she never got to look at him properly so she decided to take his looks in, he too had brown eyes but a buzz cut, his bag was hanging off of one shoulder lazily.

Noticing they were getting closer she opens up her locker and stared into it as she 'sorted through her books'.

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott sighs at his best friend..

"Noted. Let me take a guess here though." His friend continues on, Scott cutting him off.

"No, I know."

Rae shuts her locker over as they pass by her, she decides she doesn't want to listen to them anymore so she heads her way to what should be her class, since she arrived earlier than most people she took a wonder around the school with her schedule so she was able to remember where all the classes were.

With her bag on her back she sighs, smelling something rather odd, a stench of blood, following the smell she pushes her way past students not bothering to say sorry, once reaching the double doors she pushes one open, a bus coming into view.

Rae's eyes stare at the blood, a frown falling into her features as she tries to get a scent.

Human blood.