0.1

CHAPTER ONE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER ONE

↛ ↚

"Do you take joy in killing packs?!" A man shouts, his eyes wide and crazed with bloodlust but also defeat.

The girl who stood above him kept staring down at the man, not bothered by his blabbering as she was getting somewhat ticked off.

"Speak back when spoken too!" He yells once more, the girl got annoyed at his yelling as she sheaths her sword, using the hilt to hit his head, successfully knocking him out, once he hit the ground her eyes scan the surrounding dark forest, her gaze then landing back on the Alpha.

"And they called you an Alpha." She hums, placing her sword back into the holster her gaze falling around to the dead back members. Once her gaze reached down to the unconscious alpha she sighed, walking over to her motorcycle, it sat untouched with no scratches,  it was her pride and joy, once owned by the man she looked up to; her father.

It was an all black Harley Davidson street 500 and in good nik and she hoped to keep it that way.

Turning her gaze back to the man, her hood shading her eyes away, it was what kept her identity worth-while, not many knew who she was, but if they did she would have a target on her head of a very high price. She would take odd jobs of getting hard to find objects or even eliminating the odd pack now and then, more so or less she was a hunter who hunted anything worthwhile that her clients asked for, that's if it came with a high enough price.

A buzzing released her from her mind as she took out her phone, answering it and sliding it to her ear.

"Have you done it?" The voice questions from the phone.

"The money?" She questions as she brought her hand up, picking at the stale nail polish.

"I have it, so did you get the job done or not? If so where the hell are you? You were supposed to bring the alpha to me an hour ago!" The women screeches into the phone, ticking the girl off.

"You listen here, I do not take orders from stuck up bitches, I take my time doing what I do. I do not listen to anyone nor obey anyone, we meet on my accords got it!" She growled into the phone.

The women on the other line sighed obviously ticked off with the hunters tone. "Fine! Where do we meet? I want that Alpha in my hands as quick as."

"Meet me on the outskirts of beacon hills and I'll give you what you wish." The huntress hangs up the call once she was done speaking, her gaze reaching the moon that stood at its peak, the full moons affects coursing through her but she paid no mind as she stayed in control.