1 || Memories - Rhiannon Fish

Start from the beginning

You thought back to the day when you went to America with her for conventions and SDCC which you were invited to go to.

Rhiannon has been a few times but for you this would be your first. Also your first time meeting a few of the cast members. Needless to say, you were nervous. Despite this, Rhiannon was there for you - comforting you.

When you got on the plane - after a tedious check in and bag sorting process - you and Rhiannon found your seats and proceeded to get your headphones and book out of the handheld bag you shared.

You both sat down in the seats, Rhiannon opting for the window seat. As you put one of the headphones in your ear, Rhiannon rested her head on your shoulder and took your hand in hers,
"I hate taking off."
You smirked and gripped her hand tighter.

"The badass warrior is afraid of a plane taking off?" You spoke, sarcasm present in your tone.

She gently slapped your upper arm, "Shut up, at least I'm not afraid of freaking flies. Like someone I know." She kissed your cheek before getting back in her previous position of you as a head rest.

You gave her the opposite headphone to the one you already had, she took it gladly and put it in. You plugged the end finally into your phone and played a random playlist of music both you and Rhiannon had made for car journeys and long adventures. This was the same playlist you would listen to if you missed her a lot.

For most of the plane journey, a whole two hours, you would fall in and out of sleep. When you eventually got to the airport, Rhiannon woke you up, gently nudging you and whispering in your ear different phrases, "wake up, baby" or "babe, we are here" even once she said "Get up beautiful. I'll tickle you if you don't."

Tickles were an enemy.

It did help to wake you up though.

First thing is first, suitcases - check, hotel - check, comic con - not check.

In the ride to comic con, you were only with Rhiannon and Luisa (Emori) who you had met about 10 minutes before. Rhiannon introduces you as "the love of my life, Y/N." You couldn't help but giggle at that as she kissed your cheek again.

When arriving at the first location, you saw Rhiannon look towards the other cast members. Looking back at you first to make sure you were okay, you nodding in response, she grabbed your hand, and pulled you towards them, feeling how shaky you were.

Rhiannon firstly hugged Alycia, Eliza and Lindsey. Then she introduced you to the cast.
"This is my beloved fiancée Y/N. Babe, this is - Eliza, Lindsey, Bob, Alycia, Devon, Chris, Marie and Henry. You already met Luisa." You started to greet the people around you.

"Rhiannon never stops talking about you, she always shows pictures of you as well." Eliza spoke to you in her fine Australian accent, something you hadn't expected at first.

"Great, good things?" You laughed with the others, finding Rhiannon wrapping her arms around your waist.

"Always." She whispered in your ear.

"What did I miss?" Was the next thing said from behind you.

Rhiannon introduces these familiar faces as Richard and Jess. Siblings.

You stood backstage as the cast went on the main stage of this hall in particular, watching the panel intently only catching Rhiannon looking at you a few of the many times.

Gripping a bunch of flowers you had in your hands, you zoned out of thought, receiving another message.

Got my bags now, on my way. Xx
- R

Before you could respond, you look in the swarm of people exiting to the foyer where you were. Amongst the crowd, you caught sight of a familiar hat and brown hair. You looked at this person a little longer, locking eyes with them. Rhiannon's eyes. She started to push her way through the people in front of her, dragging the cases behind her.

When she was eventually free from people, seemingly longer than expected, she ran towards you - bags still trailing behind.

You moved towards her at a slightly slower pace. When you met in the middle, you instantly wrapped your arms around her body. She mimicked your actions, letting the cases fall to the sides of her.

You enveloped each other in a strong hug, tears streaming down Rhiannon face. After the minutes of holding each other, she jumped off of you. You held her face in your hands, pulling her closer to kiss her.