2|| My Love - Octaven 1b

And...the moment is gone.

Raven POV

I kissed her. The butterflies in my stomach multiplying by the second. I want to taste her soft, plump lips again.

"Raven?" She asked.

"Yeah?" My response was quick...casual.

"Can i tell you something?"

"Anything babe!"

Her eyebrow raised slightly then lowered as i took her hand in mine.

"I wanted to do that since i first really met you. I lo-love you."

I want to tell her that I love her too, i'm scared though.

"You don't have to say it back, it's just i wanted to tell you, ya'know."

I cup her cheek with my hand and stare into her beautiful green-grey eyes, and kissed her forehead quickly.

"I love you too Octavia." I whispered, only she would be able to hear.

She glances up at me and smiles, i begin to try to stand up but she rushes to help me, holding my hands in hers. I wrap my arms around her; one at the bottom of her back and one around her neck; she almost copied my arm layout.

We eventually made our way back to the camp, all light out except some of the guard lights. We sneak back into the ex-ship and make our way to my room first. I open the door and walk in, inviting her in with me.

She joins me in the room, shutting it behind her softly.

We both sit on the end of my bed and she helps me to take the brace off.

When it's finally off, i fall back onto the bed, she falls backwards also.

I tilted my head towards her, Octavia facing the ceiling.

She must have noticed me staring at her,

"I know i'm hot, damn!" She says, giggling.

"True" I add.

We stayed like that for a while, eventually, Octavia fell asleep. I put the blanket over her and cuddled in next to her, i felt an arm wrap around me and suddenly, i felt safe. For the first time in a long while, i felt safe.

2 Months Later - Raven POV

"Shut up, O" I playfully punched her shoulder.

"No, i'm fine thank you very much Wrench Monkey."

I pulled her into a tender kiss, i didn't care that Bellamy was there, i'm going to kiss my love whenever i choose.

Octavia POV

We pulled away from the kiss...not straight [;P] away but after a while.

"Ai hodnes, it's getting late." I took her hand in mine.

"Ai hodnes meaning?" She raised an eyebrow.

"My love!" I said as i started to see her trying to hide her cheeks redden.

I pecked her blushing cheek as we began to walk back to the room we now share; originally her room.

A/N. OMG AN ACTUAL UPDATE...

Sorry, i'm sorry. I'm in my final year at school (Y11 in england) and have final exams (GCSE's), I have 2 weeks left before i have finished all exams but i go to college (if i get in) in september. Sorry again, soon we will be back for updates, a requested story soon to be released also :P!

Ai hod yu in, (i love you) guyssss!

Byeee xx