Chap 12

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE. IMP

A/N: I know I updated after a month. I had no plans on updating this chap because I didn’t get enough votes or any comments which is really a big turn off. I got hopeless and planned on not updating it but a certain reader voted most of the chaps and left some comments so I got motivate and updated so this chap is dedicated to her. Thank you for the votes and the comments. If I don’t get more votes and some feed backs, I am planning on not continuing the story. If you give feed backs it gives us writer hope and motivates us to write. We like to know what the readers think of the story we’re writing. If you want the story to continue then you know what to do. Also I will dedicate each chaps to the ones who will support me and keep me motivated. Anh i want to thank those who have voted and commented. :)

Now enjoy the chap J

Zara

  Baby, yeah, baby let me put your panties to the side.  i'mma make you feel alright. Cause I'mma give you what you need,yeah. Mama you remind me of something. I don’t know what it is.

   Damn I love this song, but I know I am gonna hate it really soon cause it’s my alarm tone. I turn off the alarm and go to the bathroom to freshen up and no I am not taking shower. I mean why should i. I showered three days ago plus I hate cold water. I had sometime so I made myself some breakfast, ate it and roared my car to college.

“Someone’s early.” Nat said with a mocking tone.

“I had to be. I don’t want your to be boyfriend staring at me like I stole his boxers.”

“If you ever do that then give it to me. Mma hang it on my wall framing it.” Nat said chuckling

“Never in your wildest dreams.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Hey I didn’t know you listened to One Direction too.”

“What, no I don’t listen to them. I’ve never heard any songs of theirs.”

“Really then how do you know the lyrics to their song?”

“I don’t.”

“Oh come on never in your wildest dreams. It’s from their song best song ever.”

“Is it? I didn’t know.”

“Yep it’s Zayn’s part.”

Zayn? Oh god Zayn. At once all those incident from yesterday came to my mind and I started blushing,

“Zara why are you blushing?” Nat asked and I didn’t know what to say and thank god someone entered the room and I know it’s Mr. Roberto. But no it’s some other person.

“Hello class. I am Carlos Dalton and I am your new literature teacher.” He said with a smile and