Chap 16

A/N: WHAT UP PEOPLE??? Guess who is back againnnn??? It's me your one an only MEH. LOL. Ahhhh, it's ages like two years since I have not been active on watty. Like so TWO fucking years. Dang. Well, I have now decided to be back for good and continue the book as I have some readers waiting for what follows in the life of Zara and Zayn. 

So, here I am with another chapter. This is probably the longest chapters. I hope you enjoy it as much as you did before. And I apologize for getting lost for like two years.  You will be getting updates more often from now on. 

For now, Enjoy ..... and do leave a comment.  :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Told you to wake up early now get what you deserve. " Kory said getting inside the van.

"I am two seconds away from slapping your sorry lil face Kory so don't start with me."

I slept till 11 in the morning. I know its too late to be sleeping but the sleep goddess kept dragging me down to bed. Not my fault. Also that good night peck did wonders or would you call it a blunder for giving me such a beautiful sleep for so long and I missed my breakfast cause we had to move our asses at 12 and me being the groany person in the morning took 15 minutes to get out the bed and the remaining to shower and now my stomach is growling.

"Huh! good people get no respect these days. Cruel world." He said putting his hands on his chest.

"Drama queen"

"Sleepyhead"

"Nosy bitch"

"Lazy bitch"

"Nah ah correction Lazy Boss ass bitch."

"Boss as if----"

"You two ready?" Estevon asked

"Yep all set."

"Liar" Kory coughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Something wrong."

"Nah everything is fine," I said glaring at Kory.

"Let's not waste any time now. Come on get in."

" Where are the boys tho?"

"They are inside the van dumb person," Kory replied.

"So good of you to inform me dick head."

"Well a thank you would have been good but knowing your skills that's the least I can expect."

"Says the one who dropped out of college." Before Kory could say anything Estevon interrupted our conversation.

"Kory, Zara we're getting late and Zara you're coming with me."

"Die in a ditch bitch." I cursed.

"Oi, we're riding on the same vehicle? " Niall shouted.

"I meant only Kory, not you boys," I said laughing.

We got in the car and drove off. The boy's van along with others following us. We drove without saying a word. I was feeling something in my stomach like it could growl at any minute. So much for missing breakfast. Cool pretty cool girl.

"Did you eat?" Estevon asked as if he read my mind.

"Huh, no.

"Are you hungry?"

Of course, I was but what could we do. Where would we find food in the middle of nowhere? Seriously whose idea was it to do a photoshoot at a deserted place. Couldn't they have chosen an artificial set?