Chap 6

ZAYN’S POV

Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall and I were all in the studio. Uncle Simon had come to sign some papers for some concert. We finished signing the papers and were out of the studio getting in our cars, when we heard some noise of two people arguing. We looked around but saw no one.

Hey look up there. Two people are arguing. Harry said pointing at the building opposite our studio. All of us looked there, yes indeed they were.

Zayn isn’t that your cousin’s girlfriend, ‘harry said again. I studied them closely. It was her. She was arguing with a guy saying something like Kory I love him and what does it matter and so on. I couldn’t hear them clearly. Zara said something to that Kory guy and walked away angrily. That must be the Kory guy whom she was talking about with Uwais. Kory was still in the balcony calling out Zara’s name.

Looks like couple are having a little bad time. Louis said

Louis didn’t I just say she is Zayn’s cousin’s girlfriend. Harry said.

Right, I forgot that. Louis says

But what are they arguing about. Niall asked

Maybe some friend’s stuffs. Liam said

Hey, look there she comes out. Niall said and we looked at the door. Zara was walking angrily. She had walked just four or five steps that Kory came out running after her shouting her name. he was frequently  saying sorry but Zara was ignoring him.

Kory, get away from me. I don’t want to talk with you.

Zara, baby doll I am really really sorry. I didn’t mean to say that. I just got too excited so it slipped out off my mouth. Kory said

They were walking and talking so we couldn’t see them.

Hey guys. I have an idea. Let’s follow them and see what happens. Louis said excitedly.

What are you kidding me Louis? You want to sneak in someone’s personal life. Liam said …which not a bad idea. Let’s go.

What???? Liam you too. I said… I thought you but before I could continue Harry spoke

Guys are we going to argue ourselves or follow them they are getting out of our site….. Harry said….. with that the boys started following them….

Zayn are you coming or not??? Niall shouted……..i know it’s wrong but sometimes it’s fun.

Am coming Niall wait for me……..  I said and caught up with them. We stopped running when we saw them and walked slowly across them.

Zara please please forgive me. I didn’t mean it I swear. Kory was begging.

Yeah, like if you are telling the truth… Zara said

Well yeah a little. I mean he should have told you, Kory said but stopped when Zara gave him a death glare. We could read his expression which said “oh god!!!!!! Why did I say that?” Zara became even angrier and walked furiously. Kory kept following her so did we…

What could Kory have told Zara; Liam asked

Maybe something really bad… that’s why she looks this angry. Niall spoke. It had already been a total half an hour that we had been following them. Kory was still pleading but Zara wasn’t forgiving him.

I think she should forgive him.  He has been pleading for half an hour now… what horrible thing could he have said… Zayn do you have any idea; harry said.

Harry how can I have any idea??? I said giving him a dirty look. Kory had now aught Zara’s arms but she freed her and kept on walking. We were having fun stalking them but poor Kory. We were now walking on a bridge…