Epilogue (the end)

Sitting on a familiar tree a good distance away from where you once spied on the seven deadly sins you relax and look up at the sunset, you had told the sins that you we're just going to go outside for a bit. But truth was, you had been gone the entire day now and traveled a good distance away.

Why you we're here? You didn't know, you guessed that it was just a strange sense of happiness in this place for you, knowing that this was the place that was the start to your new family.

"Hey, Y/N" a voice snaps you out of your thoughts as you look down rapidly doing so you put to much weight forward and manage to slip down the branch your sitting on as you let out a slight squeal of surprise.

To your embarrassment your easily caught by Meliodas who chuckles as he holds you bridal style.

"W-What? How did you find me?" you ask slightly stuttering as you feel your cheeks warming up.

"I just figured you'd be here, and I wasn't wrong. What are you doing here though?" Meliodas asks as he starts walking not letting you down.

"H-Hey I can walk myself" you say ignoring his question.

"You can.. And you can chose to not too" he says tilting his head slightly to my side grinning as you nod very lightly.

"I guess I just liked the view from there" you say, that was.. Kind of true.

"Mhm" Meliodas says seeming distracted as he suddenly stops and carefully sets you down on a hill that you hadn't noticed before.

"Where are we?" you ask slightly curious as he says nothing.

"Look" he says as you follow his gaze trailing upwards to the sky as you see the sunset far more clear than you did on that tree branch.

"Wow.." You manage to say in shock, this was beautiful. In the corner of your eyesight you notice Meliodas looking straight at you. So you look away from the sunset and look right at him.

"Y/N, after we managed to get back into the druid place you used to live.. Are you going back?" Meliodas asks as your struck with a strange feeling, on one hand you could return to the home you had tried to get back to for so long.. Or you could stay in the new home you had made. And the choice was obvious to you.

"Of course I'm staying with you" I say realizing how I put that I quickly try to redo it.

"I mean I would like to continue traveling with you, I can work as well like uh.. Elizabeth" you say trying to not look away as he grins at your very adorable state.

"You look adorable like that" Meliodas says slightly laughing as you struggle to keep yourself from looking like a man man.

"Hey Y/N" Meliodas suddenly says as you turn to him slightly shocked that he's moved closer to you and is almost right in front of you. Strangely enough though, you don't want to move away. After all the time you've spent together perhaps you've fallen in love?

Your about to turn away but you feel his lips suddenly lightly fall onto yours as your eyes widen momentarily before you close them your stomach exploding with butterflies as happiness surges through you.

deepening the kiss you can feel him suddenly push you over as the kiss breaks and you mentally scream as you lay under him and he towers above you seeming in a teasing mood. 

He lays slightly down groping your boobs as you blush furiously. Then he kisses you as you move your head back.

Almost losing your breath you break the kiss taking a deep breath as you feel warmth surge through you.

"I love you Y/N" Meliodas finally admits as your stomach drops in shock, but your quick to reply.

"I-I love you too.. Meliodas" you stutter your voice slightly weak but your words true. You had never actually "loved" some one like this. It was new to you, but you we're sure that you had fallen in love with him.

"Oi Cap'n where did you go?" you suddenly hear Ban say as your mind slightly goes wild as you sit up at once. And so does Meliodas just grinning at you as Ban comes on by.

"I interrupt something?" he asks smirking with his eyebrows raised as you giggle lightly.

"Eh, anyway. It's gettin' late and the Tavern should we opening soon for the evening" Ban says as you scratch your head having forgotten that.

"So what'd ya say Y/N, are you tagging along with us?" Meliodas asks seeming confident as he holds out a hand towards you already standing up. And you make your decision easily grabbing his hand as the three of you walk towards the tavern.

"Wait, how did you find Meliodas?" you ask Ban as he chuckles.

"I followed em" he says as you feel your stomach drop. Did he see all that?

"But I lost him after a bit and found him with you" he says as you feel yourself grin in slight relief.

 After quite a bit of walking you finally see the tavern in the distance, and notice people already making their way inside the tavern. 

"Aw, that's so much work" Ban says sighing as he runs a hand through his hair obviously annoyed.

"We'll be fine" I say the feeling of happiness and butterflies in my stomach still lingering as we enter the tavern.

"Thank god your back" Elizabeth says as she looks incredibly busy moving around to serve hungry or well mostly drunk customers.

"So how'd it go Cap'n?" Ban suddenly asks as your ears perk up. What was he talking about.

"Like a perfect ending" Meliodas says looking at you with a grin as he slightly closes his eyes.

"Ohh so you finally got together" A voice squeals from behind you as to your shock the voice belongs to Diane.

"Your not mad?" you question slightly relived and yet surprised.

"I thought you two we're adorable together!" she squeals as Ban chuckles obviously agreeing.

"Really?" you ask surprised as you look to Meliodas who lifts his hand and moves your head slightly down obviously being shorter than you.

"I did say I loved you didn't I?" Meliodas asks as your heart beats rapidly

"And I love you too" you say grinning like a mad man as his lips connect with yours and cheers are heard around you. As your cheeks heat up before you take a slight breath and close your eyes enjoying the moment.

A happy ending.