Chapter 12;

You almost throw your hand to the left summoning your magic sword as you prepare to attack Elder. But a loud roar of pain distracts you as you look at the very scared bear.

May not seem so but, it was surrounded by threats. And fire was most of it.

"Why are you blaming me?" you ask Elder with a much lighter tone than you intended as she scoffs actually looking surprised.

"The day you killed her, The day you killed Ivy. You became my enemy. And bound to die by my hand." she says as you feel incredibly angry and sad over how much she hates you.

"Fire mark!" you say out loud slashing your sword back and fourth as it creates something resembling an X and flies towards elder with immense speed and hits her like a cannon ball.

"You little-" she begins but a roar interrupts her as the bear charges towards her at a furious speed and you turn to Meliodas and the other sins a look of "what did you do?"

"I just told the bear to calm down" Elizabeth says shyly hiding her hands behind her back as you smile towards her. She was just like a druid.

"You shall obey me" elder says as her hand slightly grows a bright pink color as she places it on the bears head.

It turns to us and bares it's teeth widely, before charging right ahead.

"Cap'n" Ban says questioning what to do since you told them not to attack.

"We have no choice" he says as you bite your lip, perhaps you could knock it down before any of the sins killed it. Having been raised by druids protectors of nature you had been taught to pity animals.

"Nature spirit guide us" you hear Elder mumble as suddenly the ground starts slightly shaking and you look around you as gigantic vines grow up from the ground surrounding you and building almost a globe around you. 

Complete darkness surrounds you, and looking around you can barely see anything at all. Was that part of her spell?

Suddenly I'm harshly pushed backwards into the vines as I let out a slight hiss of pain, the vines they we're thorny too.

"Sunflower" you hear a calm voice say as suddenly some of the vines above are broken instantly and in it's place a gigantic sunflower forms building up what seems a beam.

"Y/N set the place on fire!" Meliodas shouts to you as you hesitate but oblige.

"Wrath of the phoenix!" you shout out loud the words feeling slightly unfamiliar on your tongue as the familiar F/C flames spread through your entire body and setting you ablaze instantly.

You turn back to the vines and slowly touch them with your hand as instantly the flames spread. Setting fire to everything but you hear a scream.

"Elizabeth!" you shout as the previously darkened place is now fully ablaze and light with flames.

"We can't get out of here" Ban says noticing that the vines may be burning but they we're not burning to ashes.

"I can break this magic, give me a bit of time." Merlin says as you nod turning to Elder who was holding Elizabeth by the neck and looked like she was about to go fully insane.

"Please let her go" you say your voice soft and almost begging like. She seems to hesitate before taking another step back as Elizabeth has no choice but to follow.

"Why should I? I know I'm going to die, but why can I not kill her first?" she says as you realize something; She doesn't want to kill Elizabeth.

"I wont allow that" you hear Meliodas say as your eyes widen noticing that throughout the entire conversation Meliodas has been standing behind Elder.

 She realizes something is wrong and turns around but it's far to late as soon as she turns she receives a kick square in the face knocking her backwards and Elizabeth is set free.

Instantly right after the giant thorns finally burns down but avoids the sunflower which is still blooming.

"Sunflower!" King says as the giant flower now fires a bright yellow beam so brightly shining that you have to squint to even see what's happening.

It takes your eyes a second to adjust to when the beam stops as you look at Elder who lays bleeding heavily on the ground now seeming powerless.

She coughs up blood as your heart takes a blow, why did it have to end like this?

"I always knew, I was weaker than him" Elder says before opening her mouth and letting out a gasp not being able to get anymore air. You walk in front of her and watch as she takes her dying gasp.

You fall to your knees willingly in front of her not realizing your crying til you feel Meliodas put a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't cry Y/N." he says calmly smiling lightly to you as you let out a loud sniff hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry Y/N" you hear Elizabeth say from behind you as you turn around seeing that all of the sins are watching you with slight pitiful stares.

"It's fine, rather her than you" you say with a sad chuckle as she looks down.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Diane asks as you sigh looking down momentarily before looking up again. A slight smile spreading from your lips as you nod.

"Yes, thank you"

--

I'm sorry this was a short chapter, I just felt I needed to end the chapter here instead of making it longer. So.. This is actually the "last" real chapter. I'll probably write one or two more depending on how I want it to end.