35 | handsome friends and doubled over

He was extremely handsome.

I gaped at his beauty before he noticed me and laughed.

He was with Johnny. Damn he had attractive friends...

Johnny's friend had light brown hair that looked so soft that I just wanted to run my hands through it and eyes like dark chocolate to match. His dimples showed when he smiled and were so damn cute. His eyes crinkled when he laughed and lit up his whole face. He was wearing a black shirt, a navy SnapBack and thin framed glasses which made him look so damn attractive.

Johnny's hair was still black and his eyes were the same colour as his friends; dark chocolate. He wore a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows with black ripped jeans. He too wore a SnapBack but his was a light pink colour and had a brown orange strap on it. He also wore glasses so he looked extremely attractive too.

Whatever it was about hot guys in glasses made them a million times more attractive. I wasn't complaining..

I needed to snap out of it; I had a boyfriend!!

'Hey Johnny, hey Johnny's friend.' Mark laughed at him

'Hyung this is Amara, Mark and Haechannie!' Felix threw his arms out.

'It's nice to meet you.' He bowed to us and ruffled Felix's hair.

'I'm Felix's older brother, Jaehyun.'

'H..he..hell..hello, nice to.. meet... meet you.' I stuttered and I could feel Haechan looking at me.

'Why aren't you in school?' Johnny laughed.
'We're having fun Johnny!' Haechan joked.
'How are you feeling?' He became serious.
'I'm good thanks, a bit tired but yeah.' Haechan smiled which Johnny returned.

Jaehyun laughed once again before speaking. His laugh was like honey.

'Felix, say thank you to your new friends for looking after you.'
Felix thanked us and waved.
'It was nice to meet you three, thanks for looking after this rascal.' He poked Felix's stomach playfully before turning to walk away.

'Can we play some other time again?' Felix asked before they left.
'Hopefully.' I smiled mainly at Jaehyun.

I had only met him and I hadn't really spoken to him but just one look made my heart flutter.

They waved goodbye before leaving the park and walking off.

I stared after them until I couldn't see them anymore and I heard Haechan sigh annoyingly before trudging off. His mood contrasting with that of what he had a few minutes ago.

I walked after him to find him sitting on the bench I was originally sitting on.

He looked sad and I decided to ask him why.
'Haechannie, why are you so sad on such a beautiful day?' I held his hand but he shook me off.

'Mara, do you love me?' He turned to face me, his face seriously stiff and lacking in any emotion.

'Of course I do! Why would you ask such a thing?' I laughed at him.

'Then why did you look at Jaehyun with such passion and desire in your eyes but you've never looked at me like that?' He whined slightly.

I cupped his face in my hands and squished his cheeks, kissing him softly.

'Because Haechan, what you don't known is that I am, and have been, constantly looking at you like that for months only you have never turned around and noticed me doing it.'

'Why not look at me like that when I am looking?'
'Because I get too shy and go all red and embarrassed.'
'So you really love me?'
'Haechan if I didn't love you do you really think I would have ditched school so I could come see you and spend the entire day with you?'

I squished his cheeks even more and he smiled at me happily.

'Okay, I love you.' He cupped my face in his hands now and kissed me softly and passionately.

'Ugh not again! I think I might get sick!' Mark came over and started to joke with us.

'You'll understand when you get a girlfriend Mark. So I guess you'll never understand.'

Haechan butted in and shrugged his shoulders cockily, wrapping an arm around me.

I doubled over in laughter while Haechan giggled slightly at his roast while Mark pressed his tongue against his cheek, trying not to laugh and look annoyed.

I tried to stop laughing but burst out again, the two boys also doing so.

We laughed until we had stitches.

So far, today was the best day I had had in years.

a/n
I was reading back through the chapters where Haechan was in hospital and all and omg talk about sad, I made myself sad ugh and I wrote it...

I want to write more emotional chapters like that again soon so prepare yourself..