13 | toaster on fire

We talked for some after about nothing in particular before Haechan collapsed on his back onto the couch, his arms and legs sprawled out over the edges.

He turned his head to face me on the armchair opposite and pouted.

'Mara I'm hungryyy!' He whined in a childish voice.
'What do you want me to do about it?' I smirked.
'Make me some food!' He threw his arms in protest.

He was worse than a five year old this kid, I swear.

'You're such a baby Haechan.' I scoffed, jokingly.
'I'm yours, baby.' He winked at me for the second time tonight.

'Stop doing that!' I covered my blushing cheeks, pretended to gag and got up to go to the kitchen.
'No, you love it and it makes you blush.' He smiled cutely.

I entered the kitchen and began to prepare some ramen for him.

I was closing the cupboard when I felt a presence behind me.

I turned slowly and was met with Haechans face mere millimetres away from mine. I blushed in his tentative gaze.

'What shall we do after this?' He whispered in my ear. I could feel him smiling even though I wasn't looking at him directly.

'You can go home is what you can do!' I slapped his shoulder playfully, scolding him.
'Ah!' He made a pained expression and held his shoulder in playful agony.

I threw my head back in laughter and shuffled past him over to the stove where my already boiling water sat bubbling in the pot.

I opened the ramen and shook it in to the water.

'I hope you're a good cook or I'll have to get Taeyong hyung to start teaching you. I can't have a girlfriend who can't cook!'
'Why don't you cook yourself?'
'The last time I tried, I nearly set the kitchen on fire and Kun hyung has to come help me.'
'What were you cooking?'
'Ramen...'

I opened my eyes in shock and mocked him.
'How do you nearly burn down a kitchen cooking ramen? Well actually I can't talk I set the toaster on fire making toast...' I looked at the floor after my little confession.
'I'll definitely have to get Ty in to help you then!'

I gave him a side eyed glance as he rested his head on my shoulder, watching me cook. His breathing heavy and tickling my neck.

'Haechan you are a nuisance.' I whispered to him softly.

a/n
Okay when I first wrote this I had a boring story in the a/n about a boy but I'm deleting it because ew

have a good day/night! 💞