58 | i guess its goodbye

The rest of the day was spent just walking around doing nothing but laughing and talking.

We didn't decide to leave until it had gotten dark and our parents texted us asking us where the hell we were.

The whole group decided to walk me home first to say goodbye.

The next time we would see each other was the day that I leave.

Haechan started to hum a song that I had never heard before before singing.

One after the other they all hummer and chimed in with singing.

They all sounded so good with one another and their voices blended well.

I began to cry at their meaningful words in song.

I was going to miss these seven dorks.

When they finished I broke down in tears and they gave me a huge group hug with me in the middle and them surrounding me.

I couldn't breathe properly in their embrace but I was too upset to say anything or do anything but stand there and let them hug me.

'What was that song called?' I asked Haechan when I had calmed down and they released me.

'Walk you home. Which is what we're doing right now.' He let out a laugh and rubbed the back of his neck. 'We wrote it for a music class thingy.'

I laughed and tears once again welled up in my eyes and in everyone else's.

'I'm going to miss you Amara.' Jeno chimed in.
'Me too.' Jaemin.
'Me three.' Chenle.
'Me four.' Jisung.
'Me five.' Mark.
'You got the idea, we're going to miss you a hell of a lot. I wish we'd become friends sooner.' Renjun hugged me tightly as we stood at my front gate.

I hugged each one of them and they took a few steps away and I turned to Haechan who stood with his head down and his hands behind his back.

I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him on the cheek.

'I'm going to miss you Haechan.'
'And I'll miss you too Amara. Now go and rest well. I love you.'

'I love you too Haechannie.'

We hugged and parted ways.

I stood on the top step and waved after the boys, tears steaming down my face. I waved at them until I could no longer see them and they each shouted goodbye at me.

Haechan was last to shout and stood on the street corner, his head leaning against the pole.

'I love you Mara.' He waved before turning and disappearing from view.

I love you too Haechan.

a/n
This story has two chapters plus an epilogue left so yeah...